Sudbury Wolves 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justawolfan

Timbertype
Sep 12, 2017
Frozen North
Murray is quietly having a really good season, tied for 20th in league scoring, Levin as well who's tied for 15th in only 24 games. I think we've got quite a solid top 3 scorer group going if they're all that high.

Only PBO, SAG and OTT have 3 guys in or tied for top 20 plus us.

Yep, scoring is not the issue for this team.

Reactions: hockeynorth

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Philips having a rough day, not good first period for him. Anyone know why Hutcheson is not in lineup?

cub

Apr 11, 2012
good second period, nice make up goal for Philips. What a beautiful set up by Chase Stillman to Butlika, totally awesome.

Reactions: WolvesFan

cub

Apr 11, 2012
.. I'm so confused. Started listening in the middle of the second and during the intermission they're praising him. I guess he had the best 2nd period of his life after the worst 1st period of his life.

They put him up on forward and scored, doing ok there. lol

thebignick

Nov 5, 2019
.. I'm so confused. Started listening in the middle of the second and during the intermission they're praising him. I guess he had the best 2nd period of his life after the worst 1st period of his life.

Think we all know why he is praising him.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Reactions: WolvesFanInNorthBay

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Good Come Back Win. If we can get that kind of goaltending from Purboo especially in the third period, we be ok. Levin playing well lately. I'm starting to think Corey Stillman is a genius how he is using his D. You have a depth at D and this way he can play them instead of forcing a trade. It was spectacular coaching today from him.

Reactions: WolvesAndWings

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015

was put forward, and looked like a good 3rd liner. Iimo it would really benefit the wolves to keep him there ROS, at least.

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Man if I'm Paps im taking a hard look at Tucker, and even Pekar to an extent. Tucker is a monster. Whoever gets him will be happy. He is the best Dman potentially available

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Man if I'm Paps im taking a hard look at Tucker, and even Pekar to an extent. Tucker is a monster. Whoever gets him will be happy. He is the best Dman potentially available

Hugely agreed, especially on Pekar, if they can't get the grand prize out of Hamilton, Pekar would be a heck of a consolation prize.

The Byfield/Robinson combination continues to be dangerous every time they're on the ice. They're both such good skaters they seem impossible to stop.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Hugely agreed, especially on Pekar, if they can't get the grand prize out of Hamilton, Pekar would be a heck of a consolation prize.

The Byfield/Robinson combination continues to be dangerous every time they're on the ice. They're both such good skaters they seem impossible to stop.
I love the idea of Robinson-Byfield-Hutcheson/Murray

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Wolves head into an interesting stretch without their superstar. Could we see an early trade to add a forward or see the Wolves call up someone like Degrazia. Wonder when Gilhula, Hutcheson and Manikis will return from injury. Phillips and Ross were surprisingly effective up front as forwards today. Im excited to see Paps plan of attack in the coming 5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->