Sudbury Wolves 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Loved seeing Walker getting rocked by Carson, sorry.
Means nothing when looking up at the scoreboard. I’m sorry. We have lost 4 in a row and allowed way too many goals against. I can see if it was fight because Walker ran someone and he stepped in but staged stuff is a waste of time. Sure both guys threw them well but to me I’m more concerned about this teams lack of effort and compete level. We got beat by Kingston a last place team. Some real concern with this group and not sure what can be done to fix this mess moving forward.

But hey to each their own on the fight!

WJ

yalbmert25

Apr 10, 2016
I wish we could be talking about winning the game. So embarrassing that we are more concerned about winning the fight. It was a bad trade off. Carson has been our best player for the last two weeks IMO.

WJ
But We didn’t win the game so how could we talk about that? Teams playing bad, but that fight was something! Ignore it if you want.

Reactions: Patverbeek

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Look at this way, we are still first in our division with the inconsistent goaltending we been getting, I know we have game in hand, but division is weak. I think if we find some decent goaltending we should be ok. Also some other moves will happened they always do. I'm surprised we got this many wins with the goaltending and defence we been getting lately. I think they're will be better days for us. Every time I think they are toast they seem to come out of it, especially at home, we are 7W 2L 1OTL.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
I think the fight was brewing from the Walker vs Serentis fight from last game, I'm sure Walker was pushing for the fight, I heard they were both chirping in warm ups. Carson is not an instigator, but if he has to drop them he can handle himself. This to me was more Walker pushing for it, and I was happy Carson stood up for himself and the team, and taught Walker a lesson.

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
I think the fight was brewing from the Walker vs Serentis fight from last game, I'm sure Walker was pushing for the fight, I heard they were both chirping in warm ups. Carson is not an instigator, but if he has to drop them he can handle himself. This to me was more Walker pushing for it, and I was happy Carson stood up for himself and the team, and taught Walker a lesson.
You fight when it makes sense. It looked planned and the timing was stupid. Everyone has history with Walker . What was the lesson taught tonight?

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
Keep telling yourself that. Sudbury lost 7-0. Carson and Walker got exactly what they wanted on National television. The team, and I include the coaching staff, got schooled on national television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad