Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
There's a basketball game, yes.
I kind of like the back-to-back...go up 2-0 after Saturday...I can't wait!
Coming to Sudbury for the games Bay O? want to tap your brain regarding the OHL CUP. Who impresses you at this point?

Reactions: BayOWolf

BayOWolf

Jan 9, 2018
Coming to Sudbury for the games Bay O? want to tap your brain regarding the OHL CUP. Who impresses you at this point?

I will definitely be making my way to Sudbury for a game.
Where are your seats? I'll stop by for a quick hotstove at an intermission.

Wisdom

Jun 28, 2014
Great crowd...mediocre game...excellent for Ruzicka.. not so good for Drake...bad call by the ref for charging the goaltender when he was basically pushed all the way from the left face off circle.
The "WAVE" was a nice touch

WolvesAndWings

Wherever I go, the strawman follows
Mar 18, 2017
Great crowd...mediocre game...excellent for Ruzicka.. not so good for Drake...bad call by the ref for charging the goaltender when he was basically pushed all the way from the left face off circle.
The "WAVE" was a nice touch

The league needs to do something about referees making up the rules as they go. I don't think I've ever seen a guy with the puck get called for charging, that was insane. It was a 2 minute goalie interference penalty all day. Making up a charging call for that was just stupid. Drake tried to move into open space around the goalie and the defenseman cut him off while at full speed.

I just hope he doesn't get a suspension for that now.

Reactions: three dog night

jrwhopper

May 28, 2015
You know its one thing to be getting up during play, but the 50/50 guy had a line up of people going up the stairs. Missed the second and almost the third Wolves goal because of it. I will not be so nice or quiet if this sh*t happens next week. How stupid and ignorant can people be and look at you like youre the bad guy when you tell them to get out of the f'n way. Aside from that, really happy to see the place packed. Set the tone for playoffs.

Reactions: Lycanthrope

sportsovereverything

Apr 7, 2018
Looks like the complaints are finally doing something. I don’t know anyone else who got this email tho. And the only thing I’m wondering is why only 20 I feel like that is too little but I guess it’s better then nothing

Attachments

• EE17E35E-D4CE-4FE9-9B1A-CB093A85F413.jpeg
    EE17E35E-D4CE-4FE9-9B1A-CB093A85F413.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 128

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Looks like the complaints are finally doing something. I don’t know anyone else who got this email tho. And the only thing I’m wondering is why only 20 I feel like that is too little but I guess it’s better then nothing

good news

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Step in the right direction, however to control these idiots I would suggest possibly the Hells Angels :thumbu:

LOL, I remembered when the Rolling Stones hired Hells Angels as security, it didn't go well.

Last edited by a moderator:

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007
You need 2 ushers per aisle and yes it was stupid how many people just dont get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->