Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseman

Nov 13, 2016
This is my thought exactly, as long as they play like we know they can, I don’t see any issues with a 4 point weekend!

Go Wolves Go!
Poor looking crowd tonight. Disappointing for a team playing like they are..... hopefully fills in a bit

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
Poor looking crowd tonight. Disappointing for a team playing like they are..... hopefully fills in a bit
Gotta agree there . Disappointing for sure . I want this place absolutely packed . Expecting that come playoffs , hope I’m not let down

WolvesFan

The Voice of Reason
Sep 24, 2012
Sudbury, Ontario
Cole Candella really needs to learn that he’s a defence man
Speaking of people needing to learn, How about those refs tonight y’all?! :P that was a brutal game officiating wise! However I thought that the boys played great! They played hard all game regardless of what was or wasn’t going there way!

Go Wolves Go!!

Wisdom

Jun 28, 2014
Fun game to watch. Officiating was awful for both sides. Nice to see Liam Ross step up even though he got the worst of that tilt. Pretty chickenshit move by Purboo to take a running start and crosscheck someone in the numbers . Piiroinen should have received a star...the kid was standing on his head. Pilons were once again tireless. Blake Murray played very well but shouldn't have taken the second cross checking penalty.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
He was suspended for the three games last weekend, but Ben Leason thought that he might have a lower body injury VIA Twitter.
Anyone know the real story on this? Could he have been sat out? I thought I might have heard that.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Lower body They wouldn’t sit him after the suspension . He got his three games lesson learned
Oh. Happened in practice? You know if he’ll be in the lineup tonight or how long he might be out. You never hear anything from the team anymore.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Loser duo at linesman tonight. It's usually bad enough when we have to deal with Lekun OR Lizotte. Tonight we got both, holy hell. Already a terrible icing call.

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
If not having television coverage is someone's great idea that the arena seats are going to be filled please rethink it. Every team with the exception of Mississauga has television coverage. You want to call yourself a first class organization then start acting like one.
To the Sudbury fans: GET OUT AND SUPPORT THIS TEAM. If we are going to call ourselves a hockey town then we better start showing it.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Murray was great again tonight. His NA skater draft ranking probably lit a fire under his ass.

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
He should get more minutes and most coaches would have him out with the empty net IMO
You shouldn't be thinking about anything but putting the most defensive players on the ice to win the game. An empty net goal is a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad