Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
hockieguy: "Don't be too excited to see Lemaire. He isn't a very good goalie at this point. I've seen him play several times in Ottawa. He is no way near ready for the OHL."

It was quite exciting to see him play and win. Think positive hockieguy, we like your positivity on these boards ;)
Lemaire has promise for sure but he is very raw and likely won’t be ready this year.

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
Feels amazing boys . I’m so proud of this group

Attachments

• E46CE1F6-0C70-4DD0-97D7-55A3805F2993.png
    E46CE1F6-0C70-4DD0-97D7-55A3805F2993.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 20

jamo27

Mar 24, 2007
So proud of this team...no fans—meh, this franchise has sucked for decades, it’s a wonder any of us still care. They are winning the right way- putting forth an honest effort. Seeing the 2001’s and 2002’s contributing the way they are is a treat to watch and will be for the next few years. Credit has to go to the coaching staff and management for not selling the farm. What ever happens going forward, it’s gonna be fun to watch.... especially when the bandwagon starts to fill.

Reactions: WolvesFan

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
So proud of this team...no fans—meh, this franchise has sucked for decades, it’s a wonder any of us still care. They are winning the right way- putting forth an honest effort. Seeing the 2001’s and 2002’s contributing the way they are is a treat to watch and will be for the next few years. Credit has to go to the coaching staff and management for not selling the farm. What ever happens going forward, it’s gonna be fun to watch.... especially when the bandwagon starts to fill.

The crowd was good on Sunday, about 3500.

I've been vocal about why I think the crowd is so low game to game so I won't beat the dead horse, but the individual circumstances for this one didn't help. It was a Wednesday nighter after about 30~ straight hours and 40~ cm of snow. Saw several people in the ditch today, and as recently as 6:00 pm

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Hockey culture in the town is slowly coming back guys. With our winning ways and the 03s from Sudbury being so good and many breaking into the O next year I think you’ll see a lot more fans next season

WolvesFan

The Voice of Reason
Sep 24, 2012
Sudbury, Ontario
Phillips was excellent tonight, very posed and I’m very excited about what the future holds for him and the other young dmen we have!

On another note as I said earlier in the year, when this team is on, they can play against anyone!

Very excited to see how far they go!!

Go Wolves Go!!

Reactions: cub
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad