Successful AGM that became great GM

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Don Sweeney has been ok. Hits on mcavoy carlo debrusk in the draft makes him an okay draft guy. He’s good at identifying bottom of the lineup talent be it Riley Nash Tim schaller, Chris Wagner. He’s good at the undrafted free agent market, he’s okay at trades. Particularly lucic for kuraly, 1st, Jones.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
You don't even know what I was saying. You don't even remember your own post.

Trying to gaslight me when the proof is a few inches away on my screen is.. a bold move I guess?

Khelandros asked you a direct question, what has Dubas actually DONE? Instead of listing any achievements you appealed to his ability to convince people that he has a plan. From which follows my natural conclusion that Dubas fans think he’s a good GM simply because of how he can say words and not what he can actually do as a GM.

Sep 19, 2008
Brian MacClellan

The initial perception from Caps fans is that they wanted someone out of house that was not linked to the choking culture. When he was promoted after McPhee was fired, a lot of people were very wary. He then proceeded to make gigantic moves and construct a team that has been in contention for championships. Big move getting Niskanen and Orpik from Pitt. Big moves trading for TJ Oshie and getting guys like Eller who grind on the 3rd and 4th lines. Big moves getting guys like Kempny who meshed well and helped the Caps win their first Stanley Cup.

Reactions: Fixxer

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Didn't Slats have final say tho? I get Gorton was GM but he still had to everything thru Sather no?
Sather doesn't even work out of his office in New York. He spends most of his time home in Alberta.

It's been Gorton's team for awhile.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Trying to gaslight me when the proof is a few inches away on my screen is.. a bold move I guess?

Khelandros asked you a direct question, what has Dubas actually DONE? Instead of listing any achievements you appealed to his ability to convince people that he has a plan. From which follows my natural conclusion that Dubas fans think he’s a good GM simply because of how he can say words and not what he can actually do as a GM.

Wrong. Khelandros never asked me anything. Maybe you struggle with seeing two inches in front of your face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->