Subban's play since coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Lighten up man.:D Subban is having a great season and I think that all Habs fans are happy as hell with his play.

I can make a list of every single player in the NHL and believe it or not, there is something that every single player on that list can improve upon.

I am glad that Subban does not believe what you believe about Subban to be true. Once a player believes that he is no longer in need of improving, then that player will be on the road to decline with regard to his effectiveness.

Try not to take it so personally.:)

Good/fair post, but you've got to admit...there are still people
who like to downplay everything or just not give Subban any credit it's not really about improvement...but a chance to downplay Subban. Improvement...no one is mentioning this about Markov? What is Markov? Perfect?! (to biased Hab fans, yes). Seems like talking about how slow Markov is (turtle speed) can be blasphemy around here...more proof that people just dislike Subban.

And no worries...Subban is always trying to be the best he can be...doesn't need fans telling him he needs to improve or not.
And Subban is not trying to improve...he's trying to dominate...he's making the adjustments NOT to improve only but to DOMINATE...to be the best dman in NHL (and he's on his way there at 23 only). That's his goal...talk about improvement!

When is the last time we've had such a talented/skilled/super fast dman? A dman who got 8pts out of 14 playoff games as a 20 yr old and then 4pts out of 7 playoff games as a 21yr old...while shutting down Crosbys and Malkins...while playing AMAZING playoffs' style defense (grit/will/heart/guts/hard work/speed/skill/confidence).

And when Subban ''improves'' more and more...he'll hit 60 pts and then 70pts and then...sky is the limit, imo. I do believe he can even hit 80pts...but I'm not forgetting the fact that I love his defense...he'd be amazing as a 40pt dman since he can shut down Crosby or any other star/superstar. Not sure Kaslsson can shut down a Crosby...hence why I write Subban>>Karlsson.

Can Subban improve? For sure...he's only 23...it goes without saying and he will be scary-good when he reaches his peek (he's already amazing right now, btw). But he's the best 21-22-23 year-old dman we've had in decades...and people are still talking about what he's not doing right!! maybe these complainers can lace 'em up and teach Subban a thing or two!!
Subban will go from very very good to excellent to outstanding, imo.
Imo, he's been such a joy to watch from day one that he joined.
He brings another dimension to the words NHL defenseman (a very entertaining one). So many dmen are so ****ing boring to watch compared to Subban!!

Cheers!!

Go Subban Go!!
Go Habs Go!!

Last edited:

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
:D

BCm1Xw-CQAA3Ozl.png

Come back soon Diaz.

Awesome pic...we just need more of this in the playoffs.
Thought we would never see Subban and Markov together again!!
(need a healthy Markov, but any smart GM would plan ahead of time and not wait for Markov to be injured...we need a *top 4 dman as insurance...).

Subban
Markov
Gorges
Diaz
top 4 dman (injury insurance)
Diaz
Bouillon/Emelin

Last edited:

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
With Subban second in PPG for defensemen, should he be able to get consideration for the Norris? We know offensive results are becoming more important than actual defensive ability.

Mr. Hab said:
Awesome pic...we just need more of this in the playoffs.
Thought we would never see Subban and arkov together again!!
(need a healthy Markov, but any smart GM would plan ahead of time and not wait for Markov to be injured...we need a *top 4 dman as insurance...).

Subban
Gorges
Markov
___*___
Diaz
Bouillon/Emelin

Diaz was playing like a real top4 d-man tho.

I wouldn't say no to even more depth of course.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
With Subban second in PPG for defensemen, should he be able to get consideration for the Norris? We know offensive results are becoming more important than actual defensive ability.

He might get consideration, absolutely.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal

Definitely...won't disagree...I just made a list wanting to add a top 4 dman in case one of our top 4 dmen gets injured (this includes Diaz), especially top 3 (Subban, Markov, Gorges). I edited it moving Diaz up to #4 dman on our team.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
from tsn post game recap :

"Ryder's second goal was scored late in the third period on a tip-in of a shot by Subban that made it 5-2."

"Subban took a shot from above the right circle that Markstrom blocked, but Gionta grabbed the rebound and poked the puck in."

"The Canadiens went ahead 2-0 on Ryder's first power-play goal. Subban took a shot from the point, and Ryder redirected it into the net."

like forget that his one timers are hitting the net finally, ..just hitting the net at all and this guy makes things happen, refreshing to see (this is why he fake winds up so much, gives him more time to think, and more often then not, tis working)

good for pk man, when we had that great 3-1 start at the begining of the year, it only made me feel giddier because i knew we didnt even have our best freaking player playing at all.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Good/fair post, but you've got to admit...there are still people
who like to downplay everything or just not give Subban any credit it's not really about improvement...but a chance to downplay Subban. Improvement...no one is mentioning this about Markov? What is Markov? Perfect?! (to biased Hab fans, yes). Seems like talking about how slow Markov is (turtle speed) can be blasphemy around here...more proof that people just dislike Subban.

And no worries...Subban is always trying to be the best he can be...doesn't need fans telling him he needs to improve or not.
And Subban is not trying to improve...he's trying to dominate...he's making the adjustments NOT to improve only but to DOMINATE...to be the best dman in NHL (and he's on his way there at 23 only). That's his goal...talk about improvement!

When is the last time we've had such a talented/skilled/super fast dman? A dman who got 8pts out of 14 playoff games as a 20 yr old and then 4pts out of 7 playoff games as a 21yr old...while shutting down Crosbys and Malkins...while playing AMAZING playoffs' style defense (grit/will/heart/guts/hard work/speed/skill/confidence).

And when Subban ''improves'' more and more...he'll hit 60 pts and then 70pts and then...sky is the limit, imo. I do believe he can even hit 80pts...but I'm not forgetting the fact that I love his defense...he'd be amazing as a 40pt dman since he can shut down Crosby or any other star/superstar. Not sure Kaslsson can shut down a Crosby...hence why I write Subban>>Karlsson.

Can Subban improve? For sure...he's only 23...it goes without saying and he will be scary-good when he reaches his peek (he's already amazing right now, btw). But he's the best 21-22-23 year-old dman we've had in decades...and people are still talking about what he's not doing right!! maybe these complainers can lace 'em up and teach Subban a thing or two!!
Subban will go from very very good to excellent to outstanding, imo.
Imo, he's been such a joy to watch from day one that he joined.
He brings another dimension to the words NHL defenseman (a very entertaining one). So many dmen are so ****ing boring to watch compared to Subban!!

Cheers!!

Go Subban Go!!
Go Habs Go!!

seriously... :help:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
from tsn post game recap :

"Ryder's second goal was scored late in the third period on a tip-in of a shot by Subban that made it 5-2."

"Subban took a shot from above the right circle that Markstrom blocked, but Gionta grabbed the rebound and poked the puck in."

"The Canadiens went ahead 2-0 on Ryder's first power-play goal. Subban took a shot from the point, and Ryder redirected it into the net."

like forget that his one timers are hitting the net finally, ..just hitting the net at all and this guy makes things happen, refreshing to see (this is why he fake winds up so much, gives him more time to think, and more often then not, tis working)

good for pk man, when we had that great 3-1 start at the begining of the year, it only made me feel giddier because i knew we didnt even have our best freaking player playing at all.

he's doing it less actually.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Therrien currently propping Subban big time. Saying he's playing the best hockey he's seen him play so far. Subban is the kind of player that just loves to play, and his main problem is that this leads him to overdo things a bit at times.

When he keep things straight and simple, Subban is simply dominating.

and yet, we have experts right here willing to fight tooth and nails saying P.K. is the exact same player he was in his previous seasons...

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
ESHIWIII is the same guy that thought it was OK for PK to play on the 2nd wave of the PP for 20 ish seconds and play as a bottom pairing dman at even strength. He still can't admit that he was wrong.

Yup, and still think it was the right thing to do at the time.

Guess MT isnt ruining him afterall :naughty:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
For someone that criticizes the other poster of ''reading 101'' you certainly have a hard time understanding yourself.

Everybody here agreed PK improved. Where we differ in opinion is on the amount of improvements and their magnitude. Not sure how this becomes ''nothing was wrong with PK and he didn't improve''.

I don't think you're being fair in your evaluation either. PK did not have end to end rushes that lead nowhere on a nightly basis. You're exaggerating. His wind up was the same the first year and he pot 14goals. I don't think it's even a problem. When it's come to the point where we are discussing the wind up of a player's slap shot then I feel people are seriously looking for flaws.
Again, it doesn't matter how often he did those things, they remain small corrections.

Also, as was mentioned, you can easily argue that some of the ''flaws'' you mentioned were more a product of him playing on a 28th place team with absolutely no system.

I think PK is following his progression curve. He was great last year but had some details to improve on. He seems to have done that and is looking even more solid.
However, he already was a solid Dman that effectively shutdown the top opponents on a nightly basis. That doesn't mean he is the best of the world and has nothing to improve on. He will keep maturing, he will keep perfecting what he already does well.

I suggest you read some of the posts made by others (as in: not me) after this one you just made... humility, decision making, using his wrister more, looking for deflections, better passing, hitting the net more often, etc... all of those thing you (a huge PK fan) dont even see.

Guess it's time for ya to tell em all they don't understand much about Subban :sarcasm:

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
I suggest you read some of the posts made by others (as in: not me) after this one you just made... humility, decision making, using his wrister more, looking for deflections, better passing, hitting the net more often, etc... all of those thing you (a huge PK fan) dont even see.

Guess it's time for ya to tell em all they don't understand much about Subban :sarcasm:

"Subban isn't perfect. How dare he isn't perfect. How dare people say great things about imperfect player."

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Don Cherry should be kissing Subban's derriere every Saturday on his Canadian redneck CBC show paid by taxpayer money.

All that Cherry kept saying in last two years was:
''I'm telling you...someone is going to seriously injure PK one day and I won't say I told you so''.
So obvious Cherry was trying to put a bounty on Subban's head mafia style (redneck Cherry style)...he basically wanted someone to injure Subban...you could tell Cherry has utter hatred for Subban....Cherry is just a bitter/jealous old man who despises our Habs is all. All these super proud, arrogant, cocky, arrogant loudmouth jerks...they're probably closet-gay guys (not that there's anything wrong with that!) hiding in major machoism, arrogance. Can't wait for that old loudmouth arrogant redneck clown to be gone from CBC. Same with PJ Stock...another closet little gay man (not that there's anything wrong with that!) trying to be a macho guy.

Gotta love all those cocky, arrogant, ignorant people who wave their flags all day long and show-off their flag colors as if they're saying their country is the best and other countries are nothing!! (as if they had any control over where they were born and to whom!! just simple ignorance...I'm proud to be Canadian/Canadien/Quebecois but not more than that since I didn't sign up for it...no one signs up or chooses where they will be born...better to appreciate every country imo...and too much pride in your country flag can lead to too much nationalism and too much of that can lead to racism/ignorance,etc,etc,etc... same with Cherry...he has way too much ignorant cockiness/arrogance/macho pride...time for him to retire...it's like he's overcompensating for being deep down inside a gay old man (not that there's anything wrong with that!) and is trying to hide it with machoism.

Last edited:

NewHabsEra*

Subban is currently 4th scorer among defensemen
despite missing about 6 games on others.. 1 pts away from the 2nd scorer in the league.. Letang will be hard to catch up but if Subban keeps playing like this he sure will be in nomination for the Norris...

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Subban is currently 4th scorer among defensemen
despite missing about 6 games on others.. 1 pts away from the 2nd scorer in the league.. Letang will be hard to catch up but if Subban keeps playing like this he sure will be in nomination for the Norris...

Norris or no Norris...Subban plays like a Norris winner for us.
(it's like the Oscars...your movie could be GREAT but still not win an Oscar...or your movies could be average and still win an Oscar!).

At 21...Subban was shutting down Crosby
...and yet some people are still doubting him, putting Subban down. These Hab fans should go follow the ****ing Leafs or Bruins.

More people are joining the bandwagon now...after doubting Subban, and scary thing is...Subban is still years away from reaching his peek.

Subban...60pts, 70 pts...will reach that imo, and even 80pts is not out of the question...and all this while being VERY SOLID defensively...he's so darn smart/underrated defensively imo (love how he plays defensively...love how he protects the puck and himself...never a sitting duck...he's one of the best in the NHL imo for this...how he goes in the corners or boards without being a sitting duck a la Markov...and yes I'm happy Markov is staying healthy...hope he continues and hope he finally helps our Habs in playoffs).

Go Subban Go!!
Go Markov Go!!

Last edited:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Norris or no Norris...Subban plays like a Norris winner for us.
At 21...Subban was shutting down Crosby
...and yet people are still doubting him, putting Subban down. These Hab fans should go follow the ****ing Leafs or Bruins.

More people are joining the bandwagon now...after doubting Subban, and scary thing is...Subban is still years away from reaching his peek. At 23 wasn't Markov playing for Les Citadelles du Quebec, yet many here kiss Markov's derriere like he's Lidstrom! (blasphemy to mention that Markov is as slow as a turtle...especially IF he loses the puck and causes a turnover/breakaway which rarely happens...good 'cause he's too slow to catch a forward who takes the puck from him...Subban can).

Subban...60pts, 70 pts...very very possible, and even 80pts is not out of the question...and all this while being VERY SOLID defensively...he's so darn smart/underrated defensively imo (love how he plays defensively...love how he protects the puck and himself...never a sitting duck...he's one of the best in the NHL imo for this...how he goes in the corners or boards without being a sitting duck a la Markov...and yes I'm happy Markov is staying healthy...hope he continues and hope he finally helps our Habs in playoffs).

Go Subban Go!!
Go Markov Go!!

get a clue man, complimenting someone is the total opposite of putting someone down.

get over your fanatism for once. I mean, it's cute ir you're 12 years old, but if you're older that's kind of scary.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
HONOURS AND AWARDS
2010-11 NHL - All-Rookie Team
2009-10 AHL - First All-Star Team
2009-10 AHL - All-Rookie Team
2008-09 OHL - First All-Star Team

lol jesus, makes me think of the "serious business" meme.

i can only imagine what the year would of looked like for him no lockout/no hold out, i would think hed be close to if not leading all D in points. just a machine, but for mr hab to be expecting 70-80 points is asking for A LOT, subban case is special because he brings so much more than offense and points, its truly remarkable

how much is drew doughty's cap hit btw? so i know what to expect lol

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
HONOURS AND AWARDS

i can only imagine what the year would of looked like for him no lockout/no hold out, i would think hed be close to if not leading all D in points. just a machine, but for mr hab to be expecting 70-80 points is asking for A LOT, subban case is special because he brings so much more than offense and points, its truly remarkable

He's getting 6.5M$ this year and a cap hit of 7M$

I think he will get almost the same contract as Price which is 6yrs and a cap hit of 6.5M$ a year.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
HONOURS AND AWARDS

I'm obviously a huge Subban fan, but...I don't expect or demand 60pts, 70pts or 80pts from Subban... I'm just predicting it in Subban's career since he has so much talent/skill/speed/outstanding skating/heart,etc. If he ended up being a 40-45pt dman...I'm still a huuuuuuuuuuuge Subban fan since his defense is so darn good and VERY VERY underrated (he's a real joy/treat to watch...haven't enjoyed watching a Hab player this much since...can't remember! maybe Roy). But he's just too good to stay at only 40-45pts per season...he has ''sky is the limit'' tools in his toolbox...and Subban trains so hard during summer...he wants to be the best and not just improve (ultra talent/skill/speed+hard-work+lots of heart = sky is the limit). When/if he reaches 60pts...he'll go for 65-70pts...if he gets to 70pts...Subban will want to challenge himself and go for 75-80pts+...he just seems like that kind of player (always wants to better).

Those who talk about Subban needing to improve this, that,etc!! That's hilarious!! I'd love it if you Subban-complainers went up to Subban to tell him what he can do to improve!!!!! LOL!!! He doesn't give a **** about improving this or that...his mind is on getting better and better and better...to the point of being the best dman in the NHL. Some people here talk like he needs to improve so he can go from being a #3-4 dman to a #2 dman!!!! He's been no.1 for us since day ONE (with or without Markov).
Yet, there are still some bitter killjoys who come here to say ''I think he still needs to improve his shot on net or attitude or decision-making'' blah blah blah killjoy blah blah blah bitter hater!! Subban is amazing...better than most dmen in the NHL at 23...and he needs to improve so much? He'll do better than improve...he's going for the CUP and we're so ****ing lucky he's not playing for the Bruins or the Leafs, but some of you Subban haters should go cheer for the Leafs or Bruins and let the pro-Subban fans enjoy Subban's domination, and not just now but from day one.
To all the haters out there...watch and enjoy Subban...he'll get better and better and better...and Bergevin won't be able to afford Subban anymore;). If it were me...I would have given him 7 years in January...no doubt about it (I don't understand why people doubt Subban...he works/trains so hard during summer...maybe harder than most Hab players...give him some credit...stop questioning/doubting him).

Cheers!

p.s.: love the fact that Subban is using the wrister more often...he was going to figure that out sooner than later...no need to doubt him or put him down. Be thankful no one else selected him since we only chose him in the 2nd Rnd. He should have been chosen in the TOP 2 overall...some will say no.1 overall now (not opposing that).

Last edited:

PricePkPatch*

I'm obviously a huge Subban fan, but...I don't expect or demand 60pts, 70pts or 80pts from Subban... I'm just predicting it in Subban's career since he has so much talent/skill/speed/outstanding skating/heart,etc. If he ended up being a 40-45pt dman...I'm still a huuuuuuuuuuuge Subban fan since his defense is so darn good and VERY VERY underrated (he's a real joy/treat to watch...haven't enjoyed watching a Hab player this much since...can't remember! maybe Roy). He has ''sky is the limit'' tools in his toolbox...and Subban trains so hard during summer...he wants to be the best and not just improve (ultra talent/skill/speed+hard-work+lots of heart = sky is the limit). When/if he reaches 60pts...he'll go for 65-70pts...if he gets to 70pts...Subban will want to challenge himself and go for 75-80pts+...he just seems like that kind of player (always wants to better).

Cheers!

I definitely do not disagree with you. PK is by far my favourite Habs player, I always have a special thrill to see him score.

However, there is one thing that causes him problem in his play. One minor thing that I believe time will correct, but it still is a factor in limiting his results. Probably the only factor, actually. His occasional tendency make the wrong call.

This factor is probably aggravated by Subban's competitive spirit you praise so much. If Subban is doing things wrong (it happens) he really wants to make up for it and often just tries harder, which keep his slump going and further pressured him.

At the moment, Subban still needs to be carefully coached. He needs to be yanked back from what I call his "competitive despair" mode when things are going relatively bad for him. He lacks perspective about himself and allows underperformance to get him to a bad place.

Last year he proved he can eventually get going again, but it sometimes takes time and, I'd wager, these times are probably the times when he's the most annoying to everybody (teammates, fans and coaches).

I am sure Subban will temper himself with perspective as he further matures. He already had the skills, the energy, the will. He's playing great hockey because current coaches don't let him dwell on the bad moments and get.him focused again. One day, he might do the same to rookies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

I suggest you read some of the post I made (that's right, you're responding to MY posts, so maybe you should read them a little more thoroughly).
I was the first to say PK needs to improve his decision making. Where we disagree is that you think his decisions were bad (or at least it certainly seems that way when you describe him), and I don't. Someone that takes poor decisions will not look as good or be as effective as PK.

As for the ''humility'', it's simply maturity. Just like it happened with Price. This wasn't really a cause for concern.

It's also been said that some of the decisions PK made might have been a product of the team he was playing for as opposed to him just making bad choices.
Him forcing plays on the PP was more likely due to us absolutely sucking than him just not reading the plays. I don't think it's really crazy to assume this when you compare him to the 2 other years. In his rookie year, on a dominant PP, he had no problem racking up some points. This year, again, he's doing very well.
Having better players to work with helps, it gives him options that he didn't necessarily have last year.
That being said, he still improved his decisions on the PP, he is more patient when it comes to unleashing his bullet.

Again, I don't understand how you come to the conclusion that I see no improvements and think PK is the same. This is the second time I tell you I do see some.
PK was already a solid player. In no way does this mean he was perfect. He had his flaws and it certainly looks like he was fully aware of them, given how he's improved pretty much on every single one of them. But still, he already was an effective top pairing Dman in the NHL.

Try to understand this post.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Think we might see Price for a long time be the marker on our team.. For longest time Brodeur was for Devils where no one got paid more than him. I would expect PK to draw 6 to 6.5 per and if Bergevin is smart he does it July first to avoid another year of inflating that contract lol

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Don Cherry should be kissing Subban's derriere every Saturday on his Canadian redneck CBC show paid by taxpayer money.

All that Cherry kept saying in last two years was:
''I'm telling you...someone is going to seriously injure PK one day and I won't say I told you so''.
So obvious Cherry was trying to put a bounty on Subban's head mafia style (redneck Cherry style)...he basically wanted someone to injure Subban...you could tell Cherry has utter hatred for Subban....Cherry is just a bitter/jealous old man who despises our Habs is all. All these super proud, arrogant, cocky, arrogant loudmouth jerks...they're probably closet-gay guys (not that there's anything wrong with that!) hiding in major machoism, arrogance. Can't wait for that old loudmouth arrogant redneck clown to be gone from CBC. Same with PJ Stock...another closet little gay man (not that there's anything wrong with that!) trying to be a macho guy.

Gotta love all those cocky, arrogant, ignorant people who wave their flags all day long and show-off their flag colors as if they're saying their country is the best and other countries are nothing!! (as if they had any control over where they were born and to whom!! just simple ignorance...I'm proud to be Canadian/Canadien/Quebecois but not more than that since I didn't sign up for it...no one signs up or chooses where they will be born...better to appreciate every country imo...and too much pride in your country flag can lead to too much nationalism and too much of that can lead to racism/ignorance,etc,etc,etc... same with Cherry...he has way too much ignorant cockiness/arrogance/macho pride...time for him to retire...it's like he's overcompensating for being deep down inside a gay old man (not that there's anything wrong with that!) and is trying to hide it with machoism.

Calling guys closet homosexuals because they bash PK Subban? Grow up.:shakehead

You're honestly telling me you couldn't see PK Subban making a name for himself (in a bad way) around the league with his antics?

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I suggest you read some of the post I made (that's right, you're responding to MY posts, so maybe you should read them a little more thoroughly).
I was the first to say PK needs to improve his decision making. Where we disagree is that you think his decisions were bad (or at least it certainly seems that way when you describe him), and I don't. Someone that takes poor decisions will not look as good or be as effective as PK.

As for the ''humility'', it's simply maturity. Just like it happened with Price. This wasn't really a cause for concern.

It's also been said that some of the decisions PK made might have been a product of the team he was playing for as opposed to him just making bad choices.
Him forcing plays on the PP was more likely due to us absolutely sucking than him just not reading the plays. I don't think it's really crazy to assume this when you compare him to the 2 other years. In his rookie year, on a dominant PP, he had no problem racking up some points. This year, again, he's doing very well.
Having better players to work with helps, it gives him options that he didn't necessarily have last year.
That being said, he still improved his decisions on the PP, he is more patient when it comes to unleashing his bullet.

Again, I don't understand how you come to the conclusion that I see no improvements and think PK is the same. This is the second time I tell you I do see some.
PK was already a solid player. In no way does this mean he was perfect. He had his flaws and it certainly looks like he was fully aware of them, given how he's improved pretty much on every single one of them. But still, he already was an effective top pairing Dman in the NHL.

Try to understand this post.
anything else you want to lecture me about dad?

beaverBFP

Dec 24, 2008
Winnipeg
Anyone else notice his great 'escapability'? He is one of very phew who dodges most of the hits coming his way without ducking. Even while doing this, his break outs are so nice and smooth it's scary.. This kid is going to have a phenomenal career with little injury if he can keep this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad