Subban's letter to the Montreal Children's Hospital

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
The more I see and read about Subban the more I respect him.

Bold Prediction: Fisher gets the 'C' - and Subban gets it next when Fish hangs 'em up.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Amazing. Vanderbilt children's hospital will see much of 76 I would reckon.

Doubt it. He seems very committed to Montreal in that aspect. He may hold a fundraiser here for Vanderbilt, but I doubt he goes to even a fraction of the level he does for Montreal.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Doubt it. He seems very committed to Montreal in that aspect. He may hold a fundraiser here for Vanderbilt, but I doubt he goes to even a fraction of the level he does for Montreal.
He may do it just for the joy of interacting with children there but kids here don't know who PK Subban is. I'm betting almost every kid in Montreal knew who he was before he even stepped into the hospital for the first time. It would be cool if he formed a relationship with Vanderbilt but I personally hope he just keeps focusing on Montreal to be honest. It's good to see.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I think PK is one of those rare individuals who can stretch his time and his heart when it comes to philanthropy. Where we might concentrate on one cause, he can concentrate on multiple causes and still give his all to each one AND continue to play at a high level. It's an admirable quality. I can see him devoting time to either Vanderbilt or Big Brothers with as much intensity as he devoted to the Montreal hospital, while continuing to remind the kids and admin at Montreal that he's still in their corner. He may not be there as much physically but he'll let them know he's still there emotionally and financially. It is similar to a parent when additional children are born. The heart doesn't divide, it stretches to include that extra person.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad