Injury Report: Subban

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Not trying to sound mean here, but I bet your team already regrets getting rid of Pickard.

At this point it's pretty clear they knew what they were doing. Not sure if Dansk can keep doing what he's been doing, but watching him between the pipes I really like what I've seen. He's big, consistent with his pads, doesn't fluster, etc and when he needs to really move he's got some athleticism to him.

Not trying to sound mean of course lol, but GM is straight putting on a clinic with just about every move he's made. And admittedly a couple of them had me scratching my head but in the end the dude is on a roll the likes of which this league has never seen with an expansion team.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Read that, too. Very, very fluid schedule!

Maybe it looked like one of our many injured goalies was about to return, then had some sort of setback. I think NHL teams, more than any other pro sport, tend to be the most tight-lipped and vague about injuries.

Upper body injury. Lower body injury. General soreness.

I want specifics, damnit! :laugh:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

One of three goalies on the ice. Until he or one of the other two is ready to play, emergency isn't over for Ferguson. But I have a feeling he'll be back in junior by the weekend.

Due to US-Canadian regulations, he may have to fly back to LV then to WHL team.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
At the same time, Subban was looking REAL good the couple games he got.

I was hoping we'd have a second period like the first Sunday, so they could put him in and test the water for a bit of the third. Not to be, though, unfortunately. We may not see Malcolm again until it's a blowout one way or the other.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
I'm assuming with malkom K Subban posting a 3 save shut out last night that he would be giving the nod tonight

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm guessing it's Subban just because he's fresh-ish.

Legace never really got a chance to sit down since Dansk got hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad