Subban Vs. Hamilton/Camara Free Online Tonight 9 PM Eastern

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Team Canada Red/White game will be streamed for free at: http://www.fasthockey.com/

Just have to sign up (it's quick and easy). The lines are as follows:

For those who prefer their info vertically...

Team Red:

Huberdeau-RNH-Scheifele
Drouin-MacKinnon-Lipon
Camara-Danault-Wilson
Beauvillie

Rielly-Hamilton
Wotherspoon-Corrado
Reinhart-Dumba

Team White:

Hudon-Strome-Ritchie
Catenacci-Jenner-Rattie
Monahan-Graovac-McNeill
Shinkaruk

Harrington-Ouellet
Pelech-Murphy
Pouliot-Sproul

Subban and Paterson are the Team White goalies, Broissoit and Binnington for Team Red. Quite the offense Subban is going against and Hamilton gets to play with The Chosen One.

And mods feel free to move this to the Prospects thread or whatever, just felt that not everybody who might be interested checks those threads.

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Wow looks like they are going for instant chemistry.

Line 1 and Reilly Hamilton if they click I bet stay together for the next month.

McKinnon and Drouin I bet will see a merry go round of people with them before camp is out

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
With all that talent, I don't see how Team Canada doesn't win the gold medal here. That first line is absolutely stacked and the Hamilton-Reilly pairing should be one of the better pairings in the tournament.

thegodfather

Dec 6, 2005
Stratford, Ontario
With all that talent, I don't see how Team Canada doesn't win the gold medal here. That first line is absolutely stacked and the Hamilton-Reilly pairing should be one of the better pairings in the tournament.

It looks great on paper, but the games are played on the ice. Chemistry will be huge.

^ Talent isn't everything.

I'm one Canadian who is not looking past the USA or Russia.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
the ball washing of ted nugent is annoying.

yes i know who ryan nugent hopkins is

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I swear if I enjoy seeing hockey at this level this much I don't know what I'm going to do when the NHL comes back...

CamDegs13

Nose Face Killah
Feb 9, 2007
UMass
twitter.com

U.S. Juniors beat a Canadian team in 2010 that had Hall, Eberle, Schenn, Kadri, Henrique, Adam, Pietrangelo, Cowen, de Haan, Ellis, Scandella and Hamonic, among others...solid talent there...

(U.S. led by Kreider, Zucker, Carlson, D'Amigo, Kristo, Warsofky, Fowler, Campbell, Ramage, Morin, Schroeder, Stepan, R.Bourque, Palmieri)

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Camara has been good.

hard to follow him because you can't see the red team numbers but he made a few plays to support the defense, was strong on the puck, strong on the forecheck and found some seems for chances. Could have really made a case for himself if he buried those chances.

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
U.S. Juniors beat a Canadian team in 2010 that had Hall, Eberle, Schenn, Kadri, Henrique, Adam, Pietrangelo, Cowen, de Haan, Ellis, Scandella and Hamonic, among others...solid talent there...

(U.S. led by Kreider, Zucker, Carlson, D'Amigo, Kristo, Warsofky, Fowler, Campbell, Ramage, Morin, Schroeder, Stepan, R.Bourque, Palmieri)

Aside from Pietrangelo those Canadians were young. The extra year or two of development that RNH Sheifle Huberdeau Hamilton Reilly get is a big difference. I'm sure if there was no NHL in 2010 Canada would have been able to add 2 or 3 more elite guys.

Nothing against the USA it was a great team in 2010 but last time there was a lock out Canada dominated. I don't expect this years team to be close to as good as 2005 but it should Canada should be favoured/expected to win more than normal.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Camara has been good.

hard to follow him because you can't see the red team numbers but he made a few plays to support the defense, was strong on the puck, strong on the forecheck and found some seems for chances. Could have really made a case for himself if he buried those chances.

Yeah I thought he looked pretty good but lacks a little touch, Paterson robbed him the one time. Subban got beat by just a filthy wrister from Danault then a seeing eye point shot from Corrado with quite a screen.

Subban denies Camara in the shootout.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
They play at 3:30 eastern again, one team versus a CIS team. All the locks are sitting out so no Dougie but Camara is in on a line with Graovac and Catenacci. No word on goalies.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
I really liked how the draft eligible guys played. Drouin and mackinnon looked like they share a brain from all the time they play with eachother and shinkaruk scored a goal. Monahan looks like a long shot at this point.

Hamilton was pretty unnoticeable, good thing I think. Subban made some great stops but let in a softie to lose the game. He looked unbeatable in the shoot out though, while broissoit looked like a pilon

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
2. One was an empty netter. He robbed Dougie Though

I was talking today, they played again against the University of Alberta. I thought Camara was strong today. Threw some nice hits, one huge one and the play by play guy noted his strong effort. His game is incredibly simple but effective. Canada lost 4-1 to the university team, didn't play well as a team. Dumba was atrocious and really didn't help Subban much.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I've gotta say that Camara has given himself a chance. If you watched the little things today, he couldn't have been much better.

He was moving well and laid the two best hits of the game (maybe three).

He has great anticipation on loose pucks and on the cycle. He made a pretty good case for a spot on the 4th line.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Speaking of a Subban, his brother PK has been on Sportsnet a ton, and I`ll tell ya, I`ll get torched from this as I am an admitted "can`t stand/hater" of the on ice PK, the kid`s pretty entertaining on the ole tube

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Speaking of a Subban, his brother PK has been on Sportsnet a ton, and I`ll tell ya, I`ll get torched from this as I am an admitted "can`t stand/hater" of the on ice PK, the kid`s pretty entertaining on the ole tube

Not going to get torched by this die hard Bruins fan... As much as I want to hate PK the guy seems to be fantastic off the ice. Love his work on Sportsnet, he seems to always give a great interview, his family is committed to helping others... I hate how he seems to be such a nice guy because i really want to hate him...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad