Injury Report: Subban to IR

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
There's a mystery goalie at practice this morning according to twitter.

I'm guessing it's not a known player or else we'd have a name.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
The Wolves website never loads stats, game logs, etc. for me. And I can't find any other mention of Dansk having played for Chicago yet.
Apparently he hasn't played since the injury. I could have sworn he was playing in Chicago.

This is a Lagace mixer instead of a Dansk party. That is not good.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Yes, that's what it looks like. But since Max had missed about three weeks after playing less than 36 minutes in a game on 1/17 I'm guessing he had gotten injured?
They've got a Finnish guy on loan from the Leafs that's likely been in net.

I thought we were done with this Chicago thinking they're an independent team trying to win championships shit?

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Yup. I'd really like to see him back in goal. Max was serviceable but Oscar was on fire!
Max was barely serviceable, and this is a different team now. The Knights are a team that doesn't rally around the adversity and throws out stinky games from time to time now.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
An attempt to talk myself off:

If they didn't ask San Jose for an emergency guy, it can't be too bad. Unless they were counting on Bellemare as the emergency.

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
I think we've got to trade for a backup now.

Someone talk me off the ledge.

I think Fleury can play most games on this homestand. Hopefully in that time either Subban gets healed up or Dansk gets back to form on Chicago. The fact that we are on a homestead makes me less concerned.

Plus the guys may get a refresher on how to play good D if Max is back in net. Could be good for them moving forward. Seems like they've gotten lazy on D with Flower in net so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad