Subban Questions

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
There is no pp1, defensemen aren't always with the same forward group.

Sure but it was a comment made by a Preds fan I believe even though I can't seem to find the post. It made sense that Nashville would try to ease Ellis back into the game by giving him more PP time but I see that Subban still led all defenseman on the team with PP time, although less than Hedman and Doughty. Was just looking for some clarification in case that poster saw this quote.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
There is no pp1, defensemen aren't always with the same forward group.
Plus when you have two "PP1" capable defensemen on each pairing... well, it provides options that other teams don't often have. Like when Subban gets into a funk of telegraphing his shot and firing them off the forechecker's shinpads like 30 times in a row... we all pull out some hair, but Lavvy is lucky enough he can just flip Ellis up while PK tries to get out of the funk with some diminished time. By the end of the year, PK was back up to snuff as the clear choice, but it made sense on multiple fronts to invert them for a little while there. They'll both suffer a little in production... but Lavvy will keep more of his hair.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
So PK is posting pictures of his training up on his instagram. Does anyone know where he is currently training ? Is he in Nashville ?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
So PK is posting pictures of his training up on his instagram. Does anyone know where he is currently training ? Is he in Nashville ?
You know that would be too mundane for PK. Ha! I have no idea but my guess is Bali or Antarctica.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
You know that would be too mundane for PK. Ha! I have no idea but my guess is Bali or Antarctica.
Ha nice!
I believe he is in LA staying with Lindsey Vonn.

Yes indeed! The race against Terrell Owens took place on UCLA's track so he is indeed in LA.

He might be in LA right now working with Fabrice Gautier, who trains athletes.
If you watch his IG stories, that bubble thing he does jumps and squats on I believe is from FG's clinic, located in LA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->