[SUB] GM Trades/Lineups

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Well Jtabo is the Commissioner right now getting everything set up since he is off this week and I am super busy.. So you may want to ask him.

Speaking of which, would anyone else be interested in being the commissioner? I guess I didn't realize how much work it time it would take. I'll still do it if no one else can.

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
I will give an update today around noon on which teams still havent joined. In the mean time everyone continue to start going through your trades. The goal is to get all the trades done and the league started sometime this weekend

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
jtabo, Im cool with co-commissioning.. haha how are we looking on total league members so far? I think we should wait until everyone (or close to everyone) has joined before people can bid on free agents, so everyone has a fair shot.

also how are the trades coming? I sent my trade to edmonton last night. I cant make my other trades because either the GM hasn't joined yet, or it requires pieces from other trades.

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
jtabo, Im cool with co-commissioning.. haha how are we looking on total league members so far? I think we should wait until everyone (or close to everyone) has joined before people can bid on free agents, so everyone has a fair shot.

also how are the trades coming? I sent my trade to edmonton last night. I cant make my other trades because either the GM hasn't joined yet, or it requires pieces from other trades.

I'm going to provide an update at noon but last night we were at 20/30 with a fair amount of trades completed. Free Agency bidding can begin now since the free agents don't decide until after the advance, and our advance won't occur till everyone is in.

Jtabo

Sep 16, 2010
Greater Toronto Area
EVERYONE!

The league has been advanced. We are now open to wave 2 of trading. Make all the trades you can, and make them as quick as you can. We will be starting the league Friday at 6pm with or without you.

Last edited:

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
yo dudes.. I know i took over this league and all, but I cannot keep up with it, I'm not even the Commissioner of this league and I feel overwhelmed with it.

I hate to do this to ya'll, but Im gonna have to drop, Hopefully someone more committed will take over as commissioner, looks like JTABO has done a pretty good job so far, ironic since he started the league originally.

That said I hope the next GM that gets Pittsburgh does will with the trades I've made.

normand16

Sep 1, 2012
Moncton, NB
I check the league probably 2-3 times a day, and there are some people that I have never seen on there. Has everyone played a couple of games?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad