Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roslovic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
looking for a bench guy in my keeper league
Heinen vs Roslovic point for every point fantasy keeper league. Can’t decide.

Current team
C-Mackinnon
Stamkos
Getzlaf

L-Ovechkin
Hall
Gaudreau

R-Kucherov
Pastrnak
Voracek

Bench Keller Connor Johansson, spezza

Karlsson
Klingberg
Josi
Barrie
Bench Montour Dunn Severson

Holtby
Gibson
Darling
Grubauer
Thanks

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
How many teams are in this league? 4? Who care who is on your bench, your team is loaded...
lol. 10 team league. I have won 4 years in a row.
I am also stacked at rookie picks. We each get two rookie picks(two rounds of players 20 games or less) and two rounds of entry picks(21 games or more of anyone not currently on anyones roster. WKarlsson went first.
We just started our rookie drafting and waiting for the fourth pick. I am hoping to get Zadina at 5 then I have pick 9,11,17,18,19,20. Currently have HArt, Shestyorkin and Makar.

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
lol. 10 team league. I have won 4 years in a row.
I am also stacked at rookie picks. We each get two rookie picks(two rounds of players 20 games or less) and two rounds of entry picks(21 games or more of anyone not currently on anyones roster. WKarlsson went first.
We just started our rookie drafting and waiting for the fourth pick. I am hoping to get Zadina at 5 then I have pick 9,11,17,18,19,20. Currently have HArt, Shestyorkin and Makar.

Well yeah.... why would any other team even bother? When someone wins your league 4 years in a row, you know that something is broken.

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
Well yeah.... why would any other team even bother? When someone wins your league 4 years in a row, you know that something is broken.
Its actually guys that have joined that don't do their research. If you are paying $65 a year and you ask who Kucherov or Jost or Kyle Connor is when I draft them, a year or two after they've been drafted maybe they shouldn't be in the pool. lol We have had a few guys leave, but they have been reoplaced by guys that seem to know more depth now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->