OT: Stubhub

Colton2233

Mar 28, 2008
Never used stubhub before went on today to look at Tigers tickets for tonight, and have a few questions. 1) It says something like download next to tickets do you have to print them from your computer or can you do will call? 2) Tickets seem cheap ex. $6 tickets I saw but do they add a bunch of extra $ or is the ticket price what it says it is. 3) Any scam have to worry about, ex. paying for tickets and not getting them... Thanks for any help.

Colton2233

Mar 28, 2008
Thought this was better for lounge so I moved it there. Sorry mods can lock it up.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Stubhub is legit. You won't get a bum ticket, but if you do, you'll be covered for the cost.

Note the total cost. Often it will say: "Prices include service fees and delivery. Prices may be higher than face value."

You get your tickets the way it is stated. Instant download and print is vastly preferred, as you'll have your tickets ahead of the venue start time guaranteed and in hand.

Colton2233

Mar 28, 2008
Stubhub is legit. You won't get a bum ticket, but if you do, you'll be covered for the cost.

Note the total cost. Often it will say: "Prices include service fees and delivery. Prices may be higher than face value."

You get your tickets the way it is stated. Instant download and print is vastly preferred, as you'll have your tickets ahead of the venue start time guaranteed and in hand.

Thanks man. Is it better to use stubhub or ticketmaster

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
They are both fine, but Ticketmaster is notorious for extra "processing" fees.

Stubhub is usually a better deal as you can often find tickets below face value, as long as you're not attending a popular game.

Now, if you ARE going to a highly popular, sell-out event, you want to hit Ticketmaster first to attempt to get the tickets at face value, as all the sellers on Stubhub are going to up the prices above that to folks who missed out on a sold out event.

redwings85

In Ozzie I trust.
Nov 11, 2008
America's Hat.
I think both have their perks.

I use a combination of the two.

Ticketmaster if I know there's tickets available.
Stubhub if I know if it's sold out.

Sometimes kijiji is allright as well. I ended up getting excellent seats for the Jays home opener day of game.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
I think both have their perks.

I use a combination of the two.

Ticketmaster if I know there's tickets available.
Stubhub if I know if it's sold out.

Sometimes kijiji is allright as well. I ended up getting excellent seats for the Jays home opener day of game.

Agreed with this. I think the stubhub fee's are ridiculous, especially with me (I prefer the actual tickets to printed out tickets). But stubhub usually ends up being cheaper ticket price-wise then ticketmaster. It really depends on what I'm buying tickets for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad