Post-Game Talk: Stuart Nearly Decaffeinates Oshie - Jets win 4-3 in a shootout over Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
Well that was really loud. It looked pretty bleak at 3-1. Then the place went ape.

raining_money_kane.gif

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Wow Clitsome was terrible. Two goals were his fault, out of position not covering the back door play. This is a recurring theme.

I don't know if the video showed it, but Steen and another Blues player helped the guys push the stretcher onto the ice.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
hFA6505FC

Wish I could have seen the game, why did they have to choose a game I couldn't watch as the game to make an epic comeback :(

So what happened with the Trouba injury? Was it a dirty hit or an accident?

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Really should be a quick command on HFBoards... Whenever there is an opinion, he'll be there! Whenever someone says something that can somehow be connected to math, he'll be there! Whenever there is crime in Gotham City, he'll be there!

... That's you right? Bat costume, loads of money, a weird fascination with dressing up underage kids in tights?

Bahahaha... uhh....

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Thanks BB v2! We have a lot of work to do but it was a huge win for us!

I actually think you guys are fairly close, provided GMKC doesnt do anything dumb. IMO, the Jets are a couple of good depth forwards away from being a very good team, IF Schiefele develops into what I think he can develop into.

I'm calling it now, the Jets will be challenging for the division in two years.

That's just me, though. Pulling for ya'll, good luck moving forward (except against the Rangers, obviously :D).

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I actually think you guys are fairly close, provided GMKC doesnt do anything dumb.

Chevy has proven the past 3 years that he isn't a kneejerk reaction-type personality. He's very plodding and methodical in his devotion towards an end goal. He aims for the club to have great depth at all positions, and will not sell the future for a chance at a playoff spot where we have no business being a contender in. His best friend is the waiver wire.

Jnewman

Sep 3, 2010
Nice win (and what did I say about Elliot?)

Nice character win; I'd love to say this could be the one that gets the Jets over the hump but they've been so streaky the last two years...I'll settle for cautious optimism.
As for Elliot...I called it when it was 2-1 Blues. Anytime Smelliot's between the pipes the game ain't over until it's really over.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Much better effort out there tonight!

They still have a bunch of things they need to clean up but I am happy with the win!

This also means that the booth will be rocking for the game Sunday :)

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
hFA6505FC

Wish I could have seen the game, why did they have to choose a game I couldn't watch as the game to make an epic comeback :(

So what happened with the Trouba injury? Was it a dirty hit or an accident?

Accident, got kind of tangled up with Leopold a little and faceplanted in to the boards.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I actually think you guys are fairly close, provided GMKC doesnt do anything dumb. IMO, the Jets are a couple of good depth forwards away from being a very good team, IF Schiefele develops into what I think he can develop into.

I'm calling it now, the Jets will be challenging for the division in two years.

That's just me, though. Pulling for ya'll, good luck moving forward (except against the Rangers, obviously :D).

Our exasperation so far is the team not playing to their potential, but I guess that happens to a lot of young teams.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Like the play of Enstrom tonight, he was solid, not I guy I have come to appreciate but maybe in time.;)

More games from Buff like that and he's on the US hockey team in Sochi.

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Just a guess, but Peluso is probably pretty strong at breakaways in practice.

I recall hearing that as well on the radio last year.
Too bad he fanned it...though it almost snuck under...with a little mustard on that I think it would have gone in.

Bet he is gonna get ribbed about that one in the room.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Trouba face-plants and Stuart is decaffeinated.

Looks like the Blues got two birds stoned at once.

Best case Ontario, is that they both make a full recovery.

But am I happy the Jets got the two points? Does the tinman have a sheet metal ****? Yes. Yes I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad