Injury Report: Strome Injury Saga

camper*

My point is your logic is awful. And your earlier post was complaining for the sake of complaining. "He only got injured cause he got sent down."

Yeah, Strome was really lighting it up when he was here. His defense is awful. Getting some more games in the AHL over the break was the right decision whether you agree with it or not.

And he needs to eat lots more pancakes:nod:

CaptDenisPotvin

The Tampa Bay Astros are your 2021 Champions
Jun 20, 2007
Sooooo.....is the Strome hurt or not and if so how bad? I could care less about this J-off taking pictures, doesn't change that Strome might be hurt.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
I already hate teenagers. Add a camera phone and a twitter account and it will only get worse.

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
My point is your logic is awful. And your earlier post was complaining for the sake of complaining. "He only got injured cause he got sent down."

Yeah, Strome was really lighting it up when he was here. His defense is awful. Getting some more games in the AHL over the break was the right decision whether you agree with it or not.

He had plenty of chances just didnt finish. I would rather have a player here learning hands on then down in the minors where he is coddled to death. Calvin deHaan should of been here last season but was sent down and got injured and was out for the year. That is 1 yr of his career he missed because we wanted him to "develop" some more. forget the monetary impact of that injury, think of the mental aspect and then ask yourself Do you want to play for that team that jeopardizes your career so they can keep you down in the minors for another year and pick up a scrub in the waiver wire to make cap room. If you dont think players consider that with their agents then your out of your mind!

Forgive me for not wanting to see our "prospects turn 30" before we actually see what they are worth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad