Strombones AllStars .. 5 spots left!

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Hey guys, our league Strombones Allstars has 5 more spots available and we are looking to fill those 5 spots up by Monday. We just created the league last night and most of our league are players from our league in NHL 13 called Heatleys AllStars. We had a very successful league last year so we are expecting the same result this year. We are a very tight group, we have our own group on the smart phone app Groupme. So to schedule games, talk trades etc we do it all on the app. All our GMs have the app so it is mandatory to have it.

The teams available are the following :

:sabres
:panthers
:wild
:devils
:flyers

If you are interested please PM me and i'll help you join our group on the Groupme app. It is very very simple. As for the rules of the league, it is pretty standard. 5 minute periods, hardcore simulation, waivers off, injuries on etc. If you have any questions let me know. You won't regret joining our league, there is a reason why most of our GMs we have now have been with us since the beginning.

P.S. We are also a mature group, most of us are 18+.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Also please don't just send a request to the league without contacting me because I won't accept you.

edit: Oh and we are still at the first tick. Those 5 teams available all have a 0-0-0 record and an untouched roster.

Last edited:

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
There are still 3 teams available. It is first come first serve and you must get the groupme app. You must be active as well because we sim every 48 hours. You won't regret joining

:panthers
:devils
:wild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad