Switzerland: Streaming Swiss League

SacamanoBob

Nov 4, 2014
Don't know any streaming service. But at tstn.fr you can download some games at least.
Anyone know an other good torrent-site where it´s possible to find euro-hockey?

Uskoton

Nov 16, 2015
Manchester, England
As far as I'm aware it's impossible to watch Swiss hockey live outside of the country. I even explained my annoyance of this to a Swiss guest at the hotel and he said that even watching a team from another city is hard enough as they usually block them games too :shakehead

Reznor

Feb 20, 2013
Fribourg
As far as I'm aware it's impossible to watch Swiss hockey live outside of the country. I even explained my annoyance of this to a Swiss guest at the hotel and he said that even watching a team from another city is hard enough as they usually block them games too :shakehead

Watch a game from another city is no problem, to watch it from another country is more complicated though.
You have to have Swisscom TV to watch a game on the TV and if you want to watch it on the internet you have to have a swisscom phone number. So as far as I know it's pretty much impossible to watch anything else than the highlights shown on the rts.ch and srf.ch sport shows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad