Streaming Liiga and Mestis

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Liiga moved to Telia starting this season and it's currently not available abroad.

Mestis moved to Elisa Viihde Sport from Fanseat, not sure if that's available outside of Finland.

Kosander

Aug 21, 2015
season 2018-2019 will be available for viewers outside Finland only in fanseat

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
season 2018-2019 will be available for viewers outside Finland only in fanseat

Do you have a link to their Liiga schedule (the only Finnish hockey I see on their schedule is Mestis). Also, how much is the subscription to watch Liiga on Fanseat?

Toro2017

Sep 14, 2017
Do you have a link to their Liiga schedule (the only Finnish hockey I see on their schedule is Mestis). Also, how much is the subscription to watch Liiga on Fanseat?

Kosander propably got that a little wrong. He propably meant to say that Mestis is available for viewers outside Finland via fanseat. Last season Mestis were available for finnish viewers via elisa viihde and fanseat. For this season it is available (for finnish viewers) only via elisa viihde and from now on fanseat can broadcast only abroad.

Liiga is only available via telia and to create account to that service one needs finnish bank account to verify who he is and therefore it is basicly for finnish viewers only.

Edit. highligts and stuff like that can be found in youtube channel Telia loves Liiga

Last edited:

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
I think there is a workaround(asides from the nefarious ones.)

If you can get your hands on a Telia prepaid card, you can set an account up with Telia, then purchase the package online.

Will know more when I get home next week.

Added: you need to activate your SIM & account within Finland.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad