ThunderBay
2 points and another ROW!

So sorry Taylor Hall...
261098.jpg

Also, for all our injured jets...
cyKjK2r.gif

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Good grief. Every team has wins like this. Pens won the cup last year with a ton of games like this through the playoffs.

Strong score effects, short some key personnel, and still won.

The Jets barely did anything with puck for most of the game other than a brief stint in the 2nd. This was a bad game against a mediocre team, I am not sure why people have trouble with that. I could not care less how the Pens play since I do not give a crap about that team.

Reactions: Board Bard

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I know we are fairly banged up at the moment but the team needs to pick it up. We have been very mediocre the last week or so.

I'm especially looking at the vets. Little, Perrault, Wheeler, Myers all need to play much better.

Helle stole us one and Mason was the reason for our last win.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Helle is by far our MVP..

Little tho... What's up.. Wheeler and Connor didnt look so good playing with Little. Hope hes battling an injury of some kind cuz hes been terrible with everyone this year .

Dont like games where 1 team gets all the penalties tho... Refs could have called several against NJ.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Buff was outstanding.....again. Also I actually thought Little was very good. I know he takes a little heat on the board lately, but he's been working his ass off and making smart plays. I thought he was getting into some good areas too. Him and Connor didnt have any chemistry at all or they coulda put some pucks in.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Buff was outstanding.....again. Also I actually thought Little was very good. I know he takes a little heat on the board lately, but he's been working his ass off and making smart plays. I thought he was getting into some good areas too. Himm and Connor didnt have any chemistry at all or they coulda put some pucks in.

Little has no chemistry with anyone this year. Hes been bad .

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Buff is showing once again how he can step up and be a game breaker. if it wasnt for him and morrisey we would be in big trouble last bunch of games.

strong game by few decent game by most and bad game by little and kulikov

Reactions: Cityswiper

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Before signing off for the night I have to tip my hat to Maurice's epic pre-game troll having Hendricks doing line rushes on the 1st line and then playing him 9 minutes on the 4th line. I swear he did that on purpose :naughty:

It was unreal seeing Hendricks as the number one center in the pre-game lineup slides.

Reactions: Cityswiper

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Interesting game. Badly outshot but I thought the Jets defensive zone coverage was pretty good, Devils didn't get too many quality scoring chances despite throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the net. Would be nice to get some of the key pieces back from injuries and NOT lose more people. Oh well.

Laine unstoppable Rocket trophy train just keeps on going.

Thought coverage in transition was bad, Jets quite a bit stronger along the boards. Too many odd man and breakaway chances where one D got caught puck watching or let a forward on our blueline without tracking.

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Lucky to win there, the Jets deserved to lose tonight. Not going to go anywhere in the playoffs if they keep playing like this.

Not lucky, played a solid road game all things considered. Deserved this win because the best player on the ice was on our team, and we will do great in the playoffs.

Your post can best be summed up as wrong!

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Not lucky, played a solid road game all things considered. Deserved this win because the best player on the ice was on our team, and we will do great in the playoffs.

Your post can best be summed up as wrong!

You can believe that if you want, but looking at this thread it is clear that a vast majority of people posting tonight disagree with you.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
You can believe that if you want, but looking at this thread it is clear that a vast majority of people posting tonight disagree with you.

Thats cuz ppl on here need to complain about something always. I guarantee you if the Jets win the cup and in game 7 they win 3 2 ppl will say we were lucky.

Reactions: FFHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad