GDT: STORM IN THE MAPLE SYRUP FACTORY EP VI

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
CANADIAN CRUSADE HAS BEEN RESUMED AND IT IS REACHING ITS FINALE.

We have ventured far and wide with great success only to soil our bedding upon our return. A casual reminder that life is full of surprises whose sole purpose seems to be causing different degrees of pain to your person.

However, for one that walks Path of Vengeance, pain received is JUST PAIN THAT IS TO BE MULTIPLIED AND REDISTRIBUTED TO OTHERS.

BEFORE WE LEFT FOR EDMONTON I MENTIONED BUSTING IVORY TOWERS OF SELF-IMPORTANCE AND OVERENTITLEMENT.
WELL, LO AND BEHOLD, WE HAVE REACHED THE CAPITAL.

RISE UP AND FELL THEM. VENGEANCE WILL BE OURS. THIS GAME OR THE OTHER.

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
It might sound very strange, but I will be cheering for you guys tonight. Let’s hope for a fun game without injuries. I expected to be roasted on our board, but it seems you guys have quite the fan base!!!
8F87A032-EDB5-4330-B4E6-7CC2B6CEB334.png

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
It might sound very strange, but I will be cheering for you guys tonight. Let’s hope for a fun game without injuries. I expected to be roasted on our board, but it seems you guys have quite the fan base!!!
View attachment 296797

I didnt' read your message sry, just wanted to say i hope Haula gets a good game and wanted someone to read my message.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Because of developments on a local Facebook buying&selling group a family member frequents, I have to deliver an Ikea drill template to a local person.

FIXA Drill template - orange - IKEA

Tonight, little before the puck drops, I am to show up on the door of a stranger, and if her husband opens it, I have to tell him that your wife asked me to bring this drilling guide so that you would know exactly where the knob is supposed to go.

Oldracer

Jan 30, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Because of developments on a local Facebook buying&selling group a family member frequents, I have to deliver an Ikea drill template to a local person.

FIXA Drill template - orange - IKEA

Tonight, little before the puck drops, I am to show up on the door of a stranger, and if her husband opens it, I have to tell him that your wife asked me to bring this drilling guide so that you would know exactly where the knob is supposed to go.
Man, I hate it when the knob is in the wrong place1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->