Stopping by to say good luck tuesday.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I mean it too I CAN'T WAIT for this, this is going to be awesome, 2 highly skilled teams loadef with young talent. On one side you got Colorado let by Gabriel Landeskog Matt Duchene and Nathan MacKinnon, you got Toronto lead by Kessel Kadri, and JVR.

You got EJ vs Phaneuf, Varlamov VS most likely Bernier

and you got 2 hot teams going head to head with Colorado looking for their 3rd stright win, Toronto looking for their 4th whoever wins their streak will last a LONG time.

If that wasn't enough you got Carlye vs Roy.

So ya go luck, I CAN'T WAIT for this, it should be a fun game to watch

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
When I was younger the Leafs were my 2nd favorite team (I was a huge Potvin fan). So excited for this game!

Burnaby_Joe*

I'm pumped for this game. I have a lot of friends that are Leafs fans. First road game of the season, it'll be interesting to see how the boys play. I hope Landeskog plays on Tuesday.

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
I'll be at the game!

Wish I knew where the guys might go before/after the game would do some stalking.

As will I! This will be my first Avalanche game, way too excited! Leafs are my second team but I still hope for a clean W from the boys in burgundy.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I'll be at the game!

Wish I knew where the guys might go before/after the game would do some stalking.

Lol, creepy.

I will be next to Ryan Wilson's family (5 in total for him going). Figured Camp O'Reilly will be big enough as it is. Go Avs.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
do a lot of avs fans live in Toronto? seems like a lot of you will be invading but unlike sens fans we welcome you to our arena

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
My gf wanted to take me to the game but when I told her the ticket prices the look on her face was hilarious. I'll be watching from home.

Yeah i know what you mean . I have Leafs Friends who would like to go at the ACC , they all have kids and everyone is saying that they can't afford tickets . I mean those guys are the real fans , not the corporations who own the seats :shakehead

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
I'm surprised how many Avs fans here apparently have the Leafs as their 2nd team!
And as regular posters go, it looks like more going to the game in Toronto than the games in Denver

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad