STOP

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
left is better

why tho? it just seems harder to read...

if it's because you used "classic" for 8 years then I understand. I jumped in and started using it right around the time of the redesign. I maybe had 2 months of "old" reddit before jumping into beta.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
@StanGetz why do you have the lastpass extension on your browser. it was recently compromised

are you speaking about the breech from 4 years ago? I haven't heard anything recent.

I use it because it's strong and better than google password manager. I only use uniquely generated 10-character passwords and there's no way I want to remember/type them every time I have to use one.

I have 2FA on every important account anyway, so I'm not that concerned at the moment.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The redesign has less stuff on the screen, and as a result, has less functionality.

From the user's perspective, we're changing to a less useful interface for no reason at all.

While a new user might find the old interface confusing, a shit ton of people managed to understand it.

If anything, just re-organize the old design and it'd be fine.

Reactions: Roman Fell

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
The redesign has less stuff on the screen, and as a result, has less functionality.

From the user's perspective, we're changing to a less useful interface for no reason at all.

While a new user might find the old interface confusing, a **** ton of people managed to understand it.

If anything, just re-organize the old design and it'd be fine.

real talk, old reddit made no f***ing sense.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
There's so many different ways to access the site, I don't understand why the desktop page has to look like an upscaled mobile page.

Make the desktop page a robust experience. Give the mobile site the watered down version.

Sep 19, 2008
guys that old reddit redirect addon is so helpful

if you are facing those problems like me use that addon!

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
upload_2019-4-30_20-11-5.png

this guy agrees.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad