Stone, Duchene, Dzingle = 41% of offence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
The team is going to have so much trouble scoring next season....

And defending. And playing goal. And on special teams. This team is a complete disgrace of an organization. With no future whatsoever. Not until Melnyk and Dorion are gone. I hate Dorion more than Melnyk I think. I can't stand hearing him talk. Treats fans like they're stupid.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
And defending. And playing goal. And on special teams. This team is a complete disgrace of an organization. With no future whatsoever. Not until Melnyk and Dorion are gone. I hate Dorion more than Melnyk I think. I can't stand hearing him talk. Treats fans like they're stupid.

At least they'll likely grab one of Lafreniere, Byfield, Raymond, or Holtz. It would be a start.

Reactions: Variable26

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Who's going to score our goals without Stone, Duchene, and Dzingel? Two games later AND WE STILL DONT KNOW :eek:

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
How many goals have the Sens scored this season without at least one of those 3 on the ice?

HF Reader

Jan 20, 2018
No exaggeration.

After Chabot, Ryan will be our leading scorer.

What the...
Post 1950 team record for fewest goals is 133 in a 70 game schedule. Equals roughly 160 for a season. Buckle up.

Last edited:

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Can someone please re-do the math now that we traded our three highest scoring forwards to where this group would project against the rest of the league for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad