Half-Assed GDT: Stolen Edition (Thanks Canucks Board for not being complete slackers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
So far so good. I think the blues have done a great job of closing off that shot from the slot and that third man in play. They have been tighter on the gaps in the last several games and the back check is a lot better. Impressed with Schenn and Perron as well as 4th line in this area.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Not a bad 1st Period, especially for a road game. I just don't know what to expect with this team. Just about every game is a big surprise in one way or another. I don't even know what to hope for. Every time you think they'll do one thing, they do another. They are still inconsistent, but playing better MORE of the time now (3 out of every 5 games). I fear that they'll continue to creep upwards, and end up with either the top or 2nd best record OUT of the playoffs. But it's painful to watch losses, and hard to accept them. So, I'll continue to enjoy wins, and even hope for them.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Man I really hope we score first here. After the way we have started I worry about the team collapsing if we let one in.

Reactions: Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad