Half-Assed GDT: Stolen Edition (Thanks Canucks Board for not being complete slackers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
9pm start? Whew. You'll never know if I'm turning the game off in a rage quit or because I'm an old man who goes to bed early.
200w.gif

Hey try 5am start and then go ragequit.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
i've been watching a lot of Canuck games lately; usually next-day during the work day (I work from home and can get away with that ****) and I'll tell you what...if Vancouver lands a top-2 pick this year, they'll be the next Toronto. Pettersson is one of the smartest players I've ever seen. Every time he touches the puck he makes the best possible decision with it. Kid may be up there with Matthews, Rantanen & MacKinnon for title of best player not named Connor McDavid. I'm so impressed with him. With Boeser ...and Hughes coming, you throw a Kakko or Hughes-2 into the mix...**** you Pacific Division. Look out.

Last edited:

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
i've been watching a lot of Canuck games lately; usually next-day during the work day (I work from home and can get away with that ****) and I'll tell you what...if Vancouver lands a top-2 pick this year, they'll be the next Toronto. Pettersson is one of the smartest players I've ever seen. Every time he touches the puck he makes the best possible decision with it. Kid may be up there with Matthews, Rantanen & MacKinnon for title of best player not named Connor McDavid. I'm so impressed with him. With Boeser ...and Hughes coming, you throw a Kaako or Hughes-2 into the mix...**** you Pacific Division. Look out.
Pettersson is what you hope your top 5 pick will become.

That said, it's good to remember that Bennett is what you might get if you get it wrong.

Reactions: Bendak

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Blues cannot get in a position where they are chasing a lot early. The Canucks can skate and will try to wear the Blues down. If that happens I don't like the Blues chances. and one question. Jose has a shark as their logo but what the heck is that thing on Vancouver's logo?

An Orca, also known as the killer whale.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
I thought killer whale. Same thing I think. I feel like not only are they terrible dressers but they may be thieves as well.

I wonder what weird hockey oddity we are going to see tonight?

Well, I started Allen tonight in my fantasy pool, so I'm really hoping we don't get shelled like the last time we faced the Canucks...

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I’m about 95% convinced we are going to win this game.

It’s a shame that this teams play within the first 5-10 minutes is so glaringly obvious of which team is on the ice each night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad