STOLARZ...Hes BIG and TALL...could he be our WALL??

WILL STOLARZ TAKE THE REINS??

• Total voters

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm all in on Stolarz. Screw it. Sign the guy for 8 years at 14 million per. Let's get this done. Dude is the future. He's gonna have 49 Vezinas. They're gonna take Vezinas away from Price and Hasek to give to him.

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
I have a weird feeling Stolarz is going to be traded, and will end up becoming a star somewhere else.

Then we will sign Bob to an insane amount of $ and he will be average.

Bob will be the new Bryzgalov.
Stolarz will be the new Bobrovsky.

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
Bob will be the new Bryzgalov.
Stolarz will be the new Bobrovsky.

you-get-nothing.gif

Reactions: Beef Invictus

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
I loved Cechmanek. Good goalie, only moderately sane. The only goalie I can think of who would "head' the puck into the corner on purpose.

Too bad he got tired of getting shelled because the team quit in front of him, and then publicly called them out on it. Not dissimilar to fans chucking Hextall sweaters on the ice.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I loved Cechmanek. Good goalie, only moderately sane. The only goalie I can think of who would "head' the puck into the corner on purpose.

Too bad he got tired of getting shelled because the team quit in front of him, and then publicly called them out on it. Not dissimilar to fans chucking Hextall sweaters on the ice.

I'm not even sure of that, the guy probably drinks his own pee.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I wish but I think he's a backup in the NHL. Even if Hart/Sandstrom/etc. don't pan out Stolie probably isn't a long-term solution as a starter.

wuf

Sponsor
Aug 16, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Stolarz is looking great. I think he can be our stop-gap, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to get another guy so that we can give him some rest.

He looks composed, he's making good plays with his stick, he's not losing track of guys behind the net, and something we can't overlook is how he doesn't look shaken by getting 6 dropped on him. He admitted losing sight of the 4th goal CGY had, kicking out a bad rebound, but none of it indicated he wasn't confident. We need a guy doesn't hold his head in his hands after losing a game in the final 90 seconds of play.

Freddy The Fog

Don't live in the fast lane. Live on the off ramp
Aug 3, 2005
Is 'the book' on him stick side? Maybe teams are 'catching on'? He looked pretty weak last game but I haven't been paying close attention overall. Hagg was pretty useless too. but that goes without saying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->