Prospect Info: Stockton Heat & All-Purpose Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
I really hope we had Puljujärvi. Top pick, played in WJC in a big role with gold medal winning Team Finland. I was so excited about his play and performance here on HfFlames as well
Trade you straight up for Bennet.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Looks like it hasn't been mentioned yet but Dmitry Zavgorodniy got back into the lineup on Jan 24 and has played 3 games since, scoring 1 goal and 2 assists for 46 pts in 26 games.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Henderson Finest

Oct 13, 2019
See you in Calgary on Thursday for the Flames Preds game. Then heading to Vancouver for the Nucks Flames game on Saturday.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Anyone know if D'Artagnan Joly is still a part of the organization? After all of the fiasco about his poor professionalism a year ago, I don't think he hasn't been featured in Flames' future watch this season. It looks after being traded twice last season, he played briefly in Rimouski, then went to the OJHL, and now is playing for Halifax.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Anyone know if D'Artagnan Joly is still a part of the organization? After all of the fiasco about his poor professionalism a year ago, I don't think he hasn't been featured in Flames' future watch this season. It looks after being traded twice last season, he played briefly in Rimouski, then went to the OJHL, and now is playing for Halifax.
His rights expired June 1, 2019.

I don't believe he was re-signed. (he's not showing up on capfriendly)

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
giphy.gif

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
A hot junior goalie means almost nothing....we have seen that movie before...a walk on Euro can be just as good...like our #1 now lol

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
A hot junior goalie means almost nothing....we have seen that movie before...a walk on Euro can be just as good...like our #1 now lol
A junior goalie who's putting up good numbers should be posted in a thread pertaining to them being good. No need to try and put him down and say his numbers mean nothing; in fact a goalie being "hot" for their entire career up to this point is normally an indicator of them being a good goalie.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Sorry for linking CP, but based on external links if someone wants to do it that way... thoughts on the rumors about the Flames affiliate possibly moving from Stockton to Colorado Springs?

[Rumour] Flames moving AHL affiliate to Colorado Springs - Calgarypuck Forums - The Unofficial Calgary Flames Fan Community

We haven't had any discussion of moving the affiliate for about 5-6 pages or so.
Aside from the one earlier this morning?
Around the Dome v3.0 - Flames news & notes

Reactions: Fig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->