Confirmed Signing with Link: [STL] Justin Faulk signs extension with the Blues (7 years, $6.5M AAV)

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Yeah the JBO-Parayko pairing is terrible. It only helped win us 1 Stanley Cup in 2018-2019.

Hopefully Faulk on the left side with Petro can be better than Joel Edmundson or Vince Dunn playing with a broken jaw. Odds are low. Edmundson is a beast...hence why he was benched 4 times during our Cup run.
jbow is horrible, i feel bad for parayko there

edmundson is ok. not great not terrible. better than faulk.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
You’re paying a guy 6.5M a year to play in a limited role? Yikes.

I’m really curious if people actually believe the Blues are going to pay a defenseman 6.5 million dollars to play 3rd pairing minutes. One of Faulk or Pietrangelo will be playing the left side it’s looking like it will be Petro. Faulk will start off on the 2nd PP unit as well.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO

Bouwmeester obviously isn't the player he used to be, but that paring worked to the tune of doing all the heavy defensively lifting on the way to a Stanley Cup. If Bouwmeester sucked that bad that wouldn't have happened.

If you think Edmundson is better than Faulk, then you must not have watched him play the last two years. He was brutal last season.

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I’m really curious if people actually believe the Blues are going to pay a defenseman 6.5 million dollars to play 3rd pairing minutes. One of Faulk or Pietrangelo will be playing the left side it’s looking like it will be Petro. Faulk will start off on the 2nd PP unit as well.

It's ridiculous. Faulk is going to play 20+ minutes a night. They didn't trade away Bokk and pay Faulk 6.5 mil per year to play 3rd pairing.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007

Ok I think I've identified the problem here and it's very simple. You don't know what the f*** you're talking about at all. Now that I have the cipher the rest of your posts will make complete sense.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Whats truly horrible is that Buow had 16 times as many wins in the playoffs last year as any player on the lightning. Youve got bigger things to concern yourself with friend.
yes, and david rundblad has more cups than lundqvist and stamkos combined!

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
out here acting like bouwmeester was the reason they won the cup and not o'reilly, parayko, pietrangelo, schwartz, tarasenko, binnington, etc lol

I love how it's obvious that you don't actually watch hockey and just mindlessly regurgitate hot takes and hf overreactions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad