Stick suggestions

Sigge

Jun 8, 2011
Milan, Italy
Hello guys,
For those of you who have been following my other thread, good news, I've found myself a beginners hockey course which eventually leads to getting a chance to join a team!
Bad news is the course doesn't start until September and I most likely won't be getting any ice time before that either.

However, I thought I'd get me one of those hockey skill/shooting pads just to mess around some this summer, practice some stick handling and some basic shooting!

Anyway let me get to the point, I've read some stick reviews and I've found a couple of sticks that look nice to me..
Unfortunately I don't have any local hockey shops, so I won't get a chance to try them.
That being said, I'd love to hear if you guys have any experience with these particular sticks or if you have any other ones you'd like to recommend.

I'm a reasonably big guy and I'm assuming I'll end up playing D, which is what I've based my initial ideas on.

Sticks:

Bauer Supreme One80

Bauer Supreme One60

Warrior AK

The only problem I have with the One80 is the price, it’s a bit pricey over here, which is why I keep the One60 as an option as well.
The AK looks nice and I've found a couple of sites selling it at a good price, even compared to the link I provided.

Now let’s hear what you have to say about these sticks, or any other sticks you’d like to tell me about for that matter!

Fred89

Jun 8, 2011
Milan
Well man, as long as you're big as you are you'll probably need a long long stick so obviously is possible to add a plug and since you're big the stiffer it is the better will be :D

Have you been in the store i told you? Anyway if you want to hit the ice there's still public skating open in two places in Milan :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad