STH TPA Renewal 2020

STH: Will You Be Renewing Your Season Tickets?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Speaking of Jets Rewards...does TNSE post somewhere who wins their contests for transparency? I’ve never found this anywhere on their site.
Might be a privacy issue - I don't think the lotteries post the winner unless they are given permission by the user. Could be wrong

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Hey I won a trip to Vegas with my Jets points!

That's cool! Do you enter these contests often? I always wonder what the odds of winning are, which obviously depends on how many entries are submitted.

I always think of them as throwing points away, but maybe I should try my luck at these contests...

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
That's cool! Do you enter these contests often? I always wonder what the odds of winning are, which obviously depends on how many entries are submitted.

I always think of them as throwing points away, but maybe I should try my luck at these contests...

Whenever I have expiring points I use those points for contests, since I'm losing them anyways.

Reactions: Sabadecade

bek816

Mar 17, 2012

I had only entered into one or two before that one. I guess I just got lucky!

Tombsy

Jun 23, 2011
I won a signed mini fridge about a week after ripping them on the online survey. I often wonder if I won because of my complaints.

I unloaded all my points on those contests after deciding I wasn't going to renew my tickets. About 35,000 points.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Speaking of Jets Rewards...does TNSE post somewhere who wins their contests for transparency? I’ve never found this anywhere on their site.
They do. I too have won twice, one was a game-worn jersey and another was for a pretty neat item (not gonna say in case a clever forum member with too much time on his hands does the research and guesses my true identity). I know that they posted the winner's names, cuz one of my friends congratulated me before I told him. He said it was on their site.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Might be a privacy issue - I don't think the lotteries post the winner unless they are given permission by the user. Could be wrong
Lotteries publish winners names without permission. If a winner declines their prize can be withheld.

See here:
FindLaw Canada | Can lottery winners remain anonymous?
They do. I too have won twice, one was a game-worn jersey and another was for a pretty neat item (not gonna say in case a clever forum member with too much time on his hands does the research and guesses my true identity). I know that they posted the winner's names, cuz one of my friends congratulated me before I told him. He said it was on their site.
Doesn't anyone google anymore, or is that just for old people like me? ;)

Jets Rewards Contest Winners

Last edited:
Reactions: Spock

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

Was it those game worn Scheifele gloves... Mike? ;)

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I would think that your jets points remain whether you renew or not. You just don't earn new points for renewing, that is all. Non-STH can earn and redeem points as well.

According to my rep, Jets Points expire when your contract does.

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
According to my rep, Jets Points expire when your contract does.

I find that odd and don't believe it.

I'm wondering if they didn't understand your question, or perhaps I am not understanding the question.

I currently have 8800 points left in my account after earning, redeeming and transferring (to share partners) over 100,000 points since they started the points system years ago.

Should I have chosen not to renew my STH this year, I would loose these remaining points? Over my dead body!

They were earned with more that just my STH renewal... Bonus codes from podcasts, JetsTV, early attendance, Jets Merch, etc. Not only that, It's money I already spent on renewal or merch, I should keep the points until they actually do expire (I forget how long before they do).

I'd be pissed if I lost my points, simply because I didn't renew. They are points earned and in my jets account, I could still earn and redeem some without being a STH.

Reactions: Channelcat

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat

I'm wondering if they didn't understand your question, or perhaps I am not understanding the question.

I currently have 8800 points left in my account after earning, redeeming and transferring (to share partners) over 100,000 points since they started the points system years ago.

Should I have chosen not to renew my STH this year, I would loose these remaining points? Over my dead body!

They were earned with more that just my STH renewal... Bonus codes from podcasts, JetsTV, early attendance, Jets Merch, etc. Not only that, It's money I already spent on renewal or merch, I should keep the points until they actually do expire (I forget how long before they do).

I'd be pissed if I lost my points, simply because I didn't renew. They are points earned and in my jets account, I could still earn and redeem some without being a STH.
P1? Or multiples more than 2 elsewhere.

I've used my points 2x to get auto'd jerseys and only have about 33K points at the moment. Pair of P3 seats the whole time, so points don't quite add up like the rest. I think first jersey was 28K or so; second was 35K; they're up around 50K points now. Very Club Z.

Still salty pre-season games don't count as part of your attendance.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011

I didn't ask about the Jets points, it was just stated to me in the email from my rep about my decision not to renew:

Your Jets Rewards points will also expire once your contract has ended, so please use them before the end of June.

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
I didn't ask about the Jets points, it was just stated to me in the email from my rep about my decision not to renew:
When were you contacted by your rep after deciding not to renew? I haven't been contacted at all. I'm willing to give feedback - perhaps it doesn't matter much to them.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
When were you contacted by your rep after deciding not to renew? I haven't been contacted at all. I'm willing to give feedback - perhaps it doesn't matter much to them.

They called last week but I didn't answer, then I reached out by email and she said that it was just about feedback about why I didn't renew and when my deposit would be returned. The Jets points thing was in there as well.

Did you go to that renewal link they sent out awhile ago and choose No?

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
They called last week but I didn't answer, then I reached out by email and she said that it was just about feedback about why I didn't renew and when my deposit would be returned. The Jets points thing was in there as well.

Did you go to that renewal link they sent out awhile ago and choose No?

I did. But I had to email to ask for the link. They didn't send it to me. I asked why I was missed and I was told it's because I wasn't subscribed to their marketing emails. In all of my other experiences with companies, any major changes to accounts, terms of service, or items that require action are still sent out regardless of marketing email preferences.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I did. But I had to email to ask for the link. They didn't send it to me. I asked why I was missed and I was told it's because I wasn't subscribed to their marketing emails. In all of my other experiences with companies, any major changes to accounts, terms of service, or items that require action are still sent out regardless of marketing email preferences.

Yeah that's a deficiency on their part.

I didn't get any kind of even half-assed attempt to convince me to change my mind.

Reactions: Spock

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
customers1.gif

This study is more to do with businesses that have customer service as their primary function, but it can be related to any business. And this is what TNSE doesn't get... probably never will get... and probably will never care about as long as there is someone to replace you.

It's not really about the price as much as it is about treating your customers like they are endlessly replaceable.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes

In the event that a Season Seat Holder elects to not renew their Ticket Purchase Agreement at the end of its term as set out in the Ticket Purchase Agreement (the “Term”), the Season Seat Holder and any related Season Seat Share Partners shall have until the end of the Term to redeem their Jets Points for available rewards. Any Jets Points accumulated but not redeemed by the end of the Term shall be treated as being void without compensation and the Jets will not be liable for any unredeemed Jets Points.

Terms & Conditions | Jets Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->