NHL Entry Draft: Steven93's NHL Mock Draft

KingJet*

The Tampa Bay Lightning are very proud to select, from the portland winter hawks

Nino Niederreiter
S010260AU.jpg

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
:leafs are proud to select from Novosibirsk Siber of the KHL...

VladimirTarasenko.JPG

Vladimir Tarasenko

The Leafs are very excited to draft a player as skilled strong and fast as him. Tarasenko has the talent and the potential to have been taken in the top 2-3 and we think he will be a perfect fit on a 1st line with Phil Kessel and Tyler Bozak.

RangerRed

Jan 23, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I realize this is self-serving but seeing as how its been more than a day, can we simply "consensus" the Rangers pick and get on with the draft?

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
if any one wants S.Niedermyer or Getzlaf or Troy Bodie send me a PM and we'll work out a trade

RangerRed

Jan 23, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
With the Ninth Overall Pick in the 2010 Entry Draft,

atlanta_thrashers_2000.gif

the Atlanta Thrashers are proud to select from Prince George of the Western Hockey League

999-SEA9-20-08058w.jpg

Brett Connolly!!

"Brett's a warrior." Don Waddell stated on the draft floor. "To go through what he went through this year and come back strong, he's the kind of player you go to war with. He's got the skill necessary to be an offensive weapon as a pro but it's his compete level that stays with you every time you watch him play."

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
:wild

With the 11th overall pick in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, the Minnesota Wild is pleased and proud to select, from the Western Hockey League of the Medicine Hat Tigers, Emerson Etem!

etem.jpg

P.S My laptop is under repair so I might be hard to get in contact with...

RangerRed

Jan 23, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
The Atlanta Thrashers believe they will be unable to negotiate a new contract with Restricted Free Agent Bryan Little and are willing to listen to all trade offers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad