Player Discussion: Steven Stamkos - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
Maybe JBB can get Hossa to visit Stamkos, in the hope the allergy to equipment that put him on LTIR is contagious. It fixed the Blackhawks cap problems ;)

Reactions: CupsOverCash

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Maybe JBB can get Hossa to visit Stamkos, in the hope the allergy to equipment that put him on LTIR is contagious. It fixed the Blackhawks cap problems ;)
the way Stammer was shooting pucks at Heddy, I don't think LTIR is in Stammer's future (thankfully!)

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
How is Stamkos' health? Is he expected to be 100% when camps open in a few weeks?

Nvm - I found the info I needed.

I am looking for the info everywhere and i can’t find it. Do you mind sharing the latest news on Stamkos? Thanks

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Theres an Athletic article on Stamkos. Apparently for #60 Purcell told Stamkos on the bench it went off his pants.

What a joker.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
As someone with a fantasy draft today, how is Stamkos looking and is he healthy?

WWill Kucherov's absence affect his point totals significantly?
He is healthy and is projected to be on the first line. I think he will still put up a lot of points beside Brayden Point and Ondrej Palat. The risk with Stamkos is the injury history but at the moment, he is healthy.

Reactions: ColoradoCanes

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
He is healthy and is projected to be on the first line. I think he will still put up a lot of points beside Brayden Point and Ondrej Palat. The risk with Stamkos is the injury history but at the moment, he is healthy.
Who would you take first out of Point and Stamkos. I know Point its the better player but it is a league where Goals are worth 2 and assists worth 1, PP points are .5

I also am considering the fact that this will be Point's first season without Kucherov

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Who would you take first out of Point and Stamkos. I know Point its the better player but it is a league where Goals are worth 2 and assists worth 1, PP points are .5

I also am considering the fact that this will be Point's first season without Kucherov
I would probably take Point just because of Stamkos' injury history. I think you really can't go wrong between these two in terms of fantasy in around the 2nd round. Point did play with Stamkos last year as well, Stamkos was playing LW at the time but then got injured.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
As someone with a fantasy draft today, how is Stamkos looking and is he healthy?

WWill Kucherov's absence affect his point totals significantly?
I'd still take Point, but it's close. Kucherov's absence could hurt either of them. Stamkos is the better pure goal scorer by far, but point somehow finds a way to put up goals too.

Without Kucherov, I see us depending more on Point as our main creator of offense.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Stamkos won't miss a beat playing with Point. Kucherov is arguably the best playmaker in the world because of the sheer volume of chances he takes. We'll lose the extra plays Kucherov does right but the plays he doesn't are gonna go away too. Point's ability to capitalize on those calculated risks he takes will balance things out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad