NHL Entry Draft: Steven Mastrosimone/Brian Boyle's 2011 NHL Mock Draft: Start Time 7PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
The Montreal Canadiens are looking for a 2nd rounder. The rights to Andrei Kostitsyn, young and offensively gifted Yannick Weber as well as our prospect pool could be available.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Again, the Toronto Maple Leafs are looking to move up into the top 15-20. All picks are available, and as far as players go, Clarke MacArthur is on the block, and Luke Schenn is available if the right type of center is coming back.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
Do we really need to have a standstill in the draft already lol. I know there's a time limit but if ur around, make a selection :) and it shouldn't take this long to try and make a trade...jus sayin lol.

Last edited:

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I have a question regarding trading.

Say, like the instance we are in right now, that the GM who is currently on the clock to make their pick ends up trading said pick. Is the GM who received the pick on the same time limit? Or do they get a full 14 hours?

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I have a question regarding trading.

Say, like the instance we are in right now, that the GM who is currently on the clock to make their pick ends up trading said pick. Is the GM who received the pick on the same time limit? Or do they get a full 14 hours?

Hmm. I never ever thought of that scenario.

Kind of tough to really lay out a time limit for that. I don't want there, potentially, being 28 hours between picks. I'd give 'em maybe 3- hours, but I would hope both GM are on when the deal is made.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Hmm. I never ever thought of that scenario.

Kind of tough to really lay out a time limit for that. I don't want there, potentially, being 28 hours between picks. I'd give 'em maybe 3- hours, but I would hope both GM are on when the deal is made.

Fair enough. I suppose if a trade is being made, the GM trading up probably has a specific player in mind, and when the transaction is completed, they should make the pick immediately.

snoopdizzle

May 20, 2009
Green Bay, WI
Sorry it took so long to get back guys...been a long f'ing day..i made a trade with Toronto.....

Minnesota gets picks 25 and 39 overall

Toronto gets number 15 overall

I sent it to Brian Boyle too

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
:leafs

As has been said, the Toronto Maple Leafs have made a trade with the Minnesota Wild that gives the Leafs the 15th overall selection in exchange for the 25th, and 39th overall picks.

Without further ado, the Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select, from the Barrie Colts of the OHL:

MarkScheifele.jpg

Mark Scheifele

(Buffalo GM has been PM'd.)

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
:sabres

The Buffalo Sabres are proud to select Nathan Beaulieu of the Saint John Sea Dogs.

NathanBeaulieu-515x376.jpg

-------------------

16th Overall - Nathan Beaulieu, Saint John Sea Dogs (LHJMQ)

Last edited:

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
:habs

With the 17th pick of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the Montreal Canadiens are proud to select; from Saint John Sea Dogs of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, Zack Phillips!

Zach+Phillips+10.jpg

*Next GM has been PMed.

EDIT: Also note, the Montreal Canadiens are still looking for a 2nd round pick and are entertaining all offers!

Last edited:

Pulkkinen

Elias Lindholm.
Apr 19, 2010
Barcelona.
twitter.com
:hawks

With the 18th pick in the Steven Mastrosimone/Brian Boyle's 2011 NHL Mock Draft, the Chicago Blackhawks are extremely proud to select, from the Oshawa Generals of the Ontario Hockey League...

7.gif
Nicklas D. Jensen

Birthyear: 1993-03-16 - Birthplace: Herning, DEN
Position:
RW/LW - Shoots: L
Height:
190 cm / 6'3" - Weight: 85 kg / 187 lbs

Dan Sallows - Is widely regarded as the best prospect to ever come out of Denmark, and for good reason (...) Jensen possesses very good size at 6-foot-2, 187-pounds, to go with an unbelievable skillset. He has a great shot, is a strong skater, has good vision and hockey sense, and is seen as a very dependable two-way forward.

2008 - 2009
stats_arrow.gif
Herning U20
stats_arrow.gif
Denma
rk U20
stats_arrow.gif
28 28 15 43
2009 - 2010
stats_arrow.gif
Herning Blue Fox
stats_arrow.gif
Denmark
stats_arrow.gif
34 12 14 26
2010 - 2011
stats_arrow.gif
Oshawa Generals
stats_arrow.gif
OHL
stats_arrow.gif
61 29 29 58

[fieldset="Brian Boyle's 2011 NHL Mock Draft (CHI)"]
18th
stats_arrow.gif
Nicklas D. Jensen (RW/LW, Oshawa, DEN).

36th (ATL)
stats_arrow.gif

44th (TOR)
stats_arrow.gif

69th (TOR)
stats_arrow.gif

78th
stats_arrow.gif

108th
stats_arrow.gif

138th
stats_arrow.gif

168th
stats_arrow.gif

198th
stats_arrow.gif

205th (BOS)
stats_arrow.gif

[/fieldset]

Next GM (MDZ) PM'd.

Chicago Blackhawks Trading Block - We have two picks on the Second Round and two in the Third. If anyone wants to trade up in any of those rounds, we're open to discuss. We want to add more selections to this Draft in order to improve our young core, but we accept also dealing with prospects too.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
extralarge.png

With the 19th pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the Edmonton Oilers are proud to select from Färjestads BK,
Oscar Klefbom

osc3hak.jpg

Edmonton Oilers 2011 Draft
1st Round, 1st Overall: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, C, Red Deer Rebels (WHL)
2nd Round, 19th Overall: Oscar Klefbom, D, Färjestads BK (SEL)

Zeroknowledge*

The jackets have acquired Ottawa's pick, waiting for Brian to confirm trade, also, if anyone wants to move up this pick is available, turns out the guy we wanted got picked at 20.

Zeroknowledge*

With the 21st pick the Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to select Rocco grimaldi, we feel that with Rocco and Ryan Murphy we were able to select two of the most talented players available this year.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
The Anaheim Ducks are pleased to select with the 22nd overall pick....

92 born forward Vladislav Namestnikov of the London Knights.

"We're very surprised to see Vladislav still on the board, there was no way we were going to let him slide furthur down"

Last edited:

SeventyOne

"71" & "Kuhnhackl"
Mar 30, 2009
Wheeling, WV
:pens

First off, the Pittsburgh Penguins would like to thank Brian Boyle for hosting this draft.
With no further ado, the Pittsburgh Penguins are proud to select, from the Windsor Spitfires of the Ontario Hockey League, Alexander Khokhlachev.
Alexander-Khokhlachev.jpg

Comments from GM Ray Shero: "With Alexander still on the board, we felt like this was a no brainer from our standpoint. Two big factors in selecting him were the fact that he is a linemate of our 2010 4th round pick, Tom Kuhnhackl, who is looking like a fantastic pick, and the other factor is that Alexander's favorite player and the player he models his game after is our own Evgeni Malkin."​

Pittsburgh Penguins 2011 Draft Picks:
23. (C) Alexander Khokhlachev (OHL)(Windsor)

VRangers44

May 24, 2011
The Detroit Red Wings would also like to thank Brian Boyle for hosting this draft.​
With the 24th selection in the 2011 draft, the Detroit Red Wings are excited to draft from the Peterbrough Petes of the Ontario Hockey League, Matthew Puempel, (OHL)

Puempel_AB77955_630x4452602.jpg

With the retiring of Rafalski, and possibly Lidstrom addressing our d- corps was necessary and considered however, we feel that the opportunity to draft this pure goal scorer was too hard too pass up. Our scouts had him ranked in the top 15 and were pleased to pick him up this late.

Next Gm pm'ed

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Solid pick going with Puempel. I was really hoping he would fall to 29th, but I thought he would be gone a lot earlier than where he went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->