Recalled/Assigned: Steven Kampfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Kampfer's a -22 in 41 games. I know some don't like that stat but it's pretty hideous. Graves is only a -9. I'd much rather go with him.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
this guys hot garbage. this is what we've come to! he'll probably stay in a suit tho doubt he plays

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Kampfer, LOL. This is awesome.

I don't know if I should smile or cry about Girardi. I'm smiling that he's out for 2 weeks , but I'm also crying because he shouldn't have been playing. AV playing G when he shouldn't have been playing him because of an open wound is typical.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Kampfer, LOL. This is awesome.

I don't know if I should smile or cry about Girardi. I'm smiling that he's out for 2 weeks , but I'm also crying because he shouldn't have been playing. AV playing G when he shouldn't have been playing him because of an open wound is typical.

It might have gotten infected. Your ankle is a bad place to have an open wound--there is some friction between your ankle, sock and skate when you move. It might not heal until he's off the ice for a while.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
It might have gotten infected. Your ankle is a bad place to have an open wound--there is some friction between your ankle, sock and skate when you move. It might not heal until he's off the ice for a while.

Exactly my point. He shouldn't have been brought back early and played with that type of wound in that area. But AV rushed him back and played the bum anyway. It's typical and frustrating.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Exactly my point. He shouldn't have been brought back early and played with that type of wound in that area. But AV rushed him back and played the bum anyway. It's typical and frustrating.

If that's the case you can't blame the player for it. I had that issue myself a couple times. It just gets worse and worse and Girardi's skating which has never been great was going to get worse with that.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
If that's the case you can't blame the player for it. I had that issue myself a couple times. It just gets worse and worse and Girardi's skating which has never been great was going to get worse with that.

I'm not blaming the player. I clearly blamed AV...who makes the decisions. Maybe he got bad advice from the team doctors or something, I dunno. In any case, I'm certainly not blaming G.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012

Could be that he's in so much regular pain that he can't seem to ever get regular plays correct. That pass he made the other night against Toronto--no pressure, nobody around, just gives the puck away--i mean if this is what we've come to expect from Dan than we might as well just dress 5 D every night

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Could be that he's in so much regular pain that he can't seem to ever get regular plays correct. That pass he made the other night against Toronto--no pressure, nobody around, just gives the puck away--i mean if this is what we've come to expect from Dan than we might as well just dress 5 D every night

The problems I had with an open cut on my ankle is it just kept getting bigger and bigger the more I skated with it and when you have something like that and you're skating on it there's also the danger that it gets infected. Drury I think (maybe it was Callahan) had this issue with the Rangers several years ago and if I remember right it got infected.

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
Kampfer re-signed for 2 more years, probably for the Chris Summers role, making $300k at AHL ... ($650k NHL)

https://capfriendly.com/players/steven-kampfer

Steven Kampfer signed a two year extension with the Rangers. $650 000 AAV (2 way) #tvasports
-- Renaud Lavoie (@renlavoietva) April 13, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad