News Article: Steve Yzerman on iHeart Radio April 22, 2016

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
This is my write up after listening to steve yzerman on iheart radio today

hope i actually impress some of you that im not in full dementia or aso far alzheimers so far even though am losing a lot in writing skills :) Hope made this read able for once.
steve yzerman on iheart radio just now

ROBERT GUESS·FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2016

steve yzerman just i heart radio talking detroit hoping them the best always wanting them to do well.

talked on datsyuk calling him unique player would not name other players who are similar to him in the league.

talked about his last season playing 8 minutes a game how well carle has done since he got ice time and that players always play best when getting more regular time.

Talked on could of used stamkos last night for a big goal. Talked on getting healthy needing jt brown and stralman and also on guys being sick with flu like symptoms talking on tyler johnson on this last night how proud he is also that is about competition someone has to lose and proud of team for overcoming obsticales.

talked on kucherov absolutely proud of the hard work and more liking his two way play and development which sometimes can affect scoring or leading league in scoring etc...

talked on drouin will not trade any player now in future to make them happy didnt agree with his decisions. Said flat out drouin makes the lightning a better team is on elc and is needed here. He needs more guys like this he said. Also will trade players but only to help the team.

Next got a podcast by jeff marek stating drouin plus 1st overall was offered for ekblad not also vasilevskiy which was previously stated. did not talk on kucherovs contract situation or anyone elses.

The kucherov contract was brought up but basically ignored to talk about his two way play and ability to be a force every game in any situation.

next talked a bit on florida mentioning a lot of players and said tavares is one of best centers in the league good stuff

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Did not talk about kucherov contract because yzerman is going to have a challenge to sign him! Still assuming he can find away to get Stamkos done which I doubt. Not a word on Ben bishop ? Hum... Really nothing on stralman ? Or Stamkos ? Or brown ? So Stevie what did you come on for ?

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Did not talk about kucherov contract because yzerman is going to have a challenge to sign him! Still assuming he can find away to get Stamkos done which I doubt. Not a word on Ben bishop ? Hum... Really nothing on stralman ? Or Stamkos ? Or brown ? So Stevie what did you come on for ?

To give Coop and the team an actual day off.:D

(they needed it bad)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad