Youtube: Steve Ott vs David Clarkson Nov 16 2013

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Was hoping to see this again. I was watching on a tv that is almost dead and even with barely being able to see I thought the announcer's descriptions of Ott landing big punches seemed off. I guess this video confirms I see things better on an almost dead TV than commentators do live. LOL

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Linesmen saved Ott from a serious hurting.

Win Clarkson.

Though Ott surprised Clarkson at the beginning of the fight. Clarkson was in complete control when it counted.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Ott doesn't win very many fights..... but he did on this one.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Ott didn't win he started punching when the ref was semi between them and had a hand on Clarkson. Clarkson got up from a punch and started to fight again.

Draw or edge to Clarkson

Milan the God*

Win Ott, came up huge at the beginning and the rest was pretty meh

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I'd call that a win for Ott. He tagged Clarkson two, maybe three times at the start and took him down before they got back up. Not much connected for either guy after that.

Gavy

Jan 30, 2012
Ottawa
Don't know how anybody calls this anything other than a draw.
Clarkson didn't even look like he gave a ****

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Fight was all over the place
Can't believe one of these guys makes 5.25

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
I'd call that a win for Ott. He tagged Clarkson two, maybe three times at the start and took him down before they got back up. Not much connected for either guy after that.

Geez guys...he landed one punch and it was to the top of Clarkson's helmet. That's why he was shaking his hand as he went off and why he was clinging/hanging on for dear life when Clarkson got up. He knew he couldn't throw again. Had he landed either of the two haymakers he threw, Ott would have gotten a clear win.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Geez guys...he landed one punch and it was to the top of Clarkson's helmet. That's why he was shaking his hand as he went off and why he was clinging/hanging on for dear life when Clarkson got up. He knew he couldn't throw again. Had he landed either of the two haymakers he threw, Ott would have gotten a clear win.

Ott clocked him on the side of the head and it sent Kelly down.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Clark was gassed but held up strong. I'd say even but I am sure someone will say I am being bias. Slight edge to Ott for the sake of HFBoard approval :P

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Ott clocked him on the side of the head and it sent Kelly down.

He clocks 100% helmet. How anyone can't see that is beyond me. Why do you think he checks his knuckles after it is over and why do you think he suddenly stopped throwing and opted for hanging on?

leafsfan1990

Jul 22, 2009
Sarnia
Clarkson was asking Ott to go in the 1st game, then Ott fights him in the 2nd game after a big hit and Clarkson was at the end of his shift.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
He clocks 100% helmet. How anyone can't see that is beyond me. Why do you think he checks his knuckles after it is over and why do you think he suddenly stopped throwing and opted for hanging on?

A head isn't hard? ..Ive busted my knuckles on someones skull before.

And does it even matter if he hit him in the helmet? .. He popped him in the head and Clarkson dropped.... After that it was a wrestling match.

Fred Murtz

Jan 20, 2009
Was hoping to see this again. I was watching on a tv that is almost dead and even with barely being able to see I thought the announcer's descriptions of Ott landing big punches seemed off. I guess this video confirms I see things better on an almost dead TV than commentators do live. LOL

:D Dang homers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad