Steve Macintyre vs John Scott

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
MacIntyre will only get involved if it's on Sid or Geno. Neither of which are playing.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Dont see 2 proven fighters like that going at it for no reason in the preseason. Too big a risk of getting hurt in a meaningless game. Only way it happens is one side starts playing too rough with the other teams better players.

ARCTICCAT24

Sep 7, 2011
Michigan
Man, both teams are dressing a tough line up. This game has all the makings to be filled with brawls and fights. Love it.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
If anything, Engelland will be the Pen looking to drop the gloves with all the D competition.

I don't see why, Bylsma knows how good he fights and that he wont have forgotten how to do it over the summer. If anything fighting could open up a spot for another D if Engelland hurt his hand or something in a scrap.

Eytinge

Jul 25, 2009
Scott won't. He hasn't fought a super heavy yet, even though he is like 6'8

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
Scott won't. He hasn't fought a super heavy yet, even though he is like 6'8

Yeah. I think he knows he isn't in the same class as a guy like MacIntyre. I kind of wish it would happen just so the Scott supporters could get a dose of reality. Some people talk about him like he's a top 10 or even top 5 fighter...but he's never fought anyone noteworthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->