Steve Bernier...Whats wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR. Holiday

X-SHARKIE said:
I havent seen Steve play in awhile, Can anyone tell me whats wrong? He just isnt doing what he did last year. Whats going on up there in Moncton?
Better get some friends to send you a tape so you can tell all of us.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
His game is checking people from behind ;) jk it only has happeend twice this year.

I have a good friend in Moncton, he says Bernier is playing like his old self just he isnt getting that many points. His overall game has improved though since last year so i wouldnt worry about it.

Hennessey is looking good though. QMJHL/CHL Player of the Month

Cyclops II*

Plekanec said:
Hennessey's differential sucks!

Actually he is 0 +/- which is probably pretty good on a poor team like the Remparts.
Siince the incompetents who run the QMJHL can't set up team stats I can only compare him to the 3-4 Quebec players in the top scorers in the league. They are all minus or low +.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Cyclops II said:
Actually he is 0 +/- which is probably pretty good on a poor team like the Remparts.
Siince the incompetents who run the QMJHL can't set up team stats I can only compare him to the 3-4 Quebec players in the top scorers in the league. They are all minus or low +.

What are you talking about?

The Stats page on the Q site is better than the NHL site.

Which stats are trying to find?

Sammy*

La-La-Laprise said:
What are you talking about?

The Stats page on the Q site is better than the NHL site.

Which stats are trying to find?
Hardly. The stats on the Q site are poorly setup. You cannot get the stats for all the players on a team by team basis & the only way you can even get the stats for any particular player is if they are in the top 50 or so in the league in any paricular category.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
Sammy said:
Hardly. The stats on the Q site are poorly setup. You cannot get the stats for all the players on a team by team basis & the only way you can even get the stats for any particular player is if they are in the top 50 or so in the league in any paricular category.

hmm, are you sure you talk about lhjmq.qc.ca ??? :dunno:

surely not I think ...

Sammy*

Cyclops II said:
I finally found the link to team stats. It is not intuitive at all but maybe it loses something in the translation

http://www.lhjmq.qc.ca/lang_en/index.php?page=72463467&typ=reg

On the regular season stats page (see link) Under PLAYERS Section go to category OTHERS and use link INDIVIDUAL RECORDS BY TEAM.

Thanks alot. No, it isnt intuitive at all. One would think "records" are like, scoring records (as in best scoring historically). The other thing kinda stupid about their site is you can get the top 50 or whatever of scoring/pim/shots...etc & by clicking on the category you can get the bottom 50 or whatever, but I dont think there is a way to get everybody in between.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Sammy said:
Thanks alot. No, it isnt intuitive at all. One would think "records" are like, scoring records (as in best scoring historically). The other thing kinda stupid about their site is you can get the top 50 or whatever of scoring/pim/shots...etc & by clicking on the category you can get the bottom 50 or whatever, but I dont think there is a way to get everybody in between.

Kinda stupid to list all 400 or so players ina huge list. I know NHL.com does it but who really scrolls to the 600th player???

Makes no sense.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Plekanec said:
I always said that Hennesey's hockey sense is really bad... He cheat and will have some difficulties to make it at a higher level!

Josh is great , he know what it takes to score goals and makes play and he does it very well . But he's more kinf of a longshot .

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
Plekanec said:
I always said that Hennesey's hockey sense is really bad... He cheat and will have some difficulties to make it at a higher level!

I disagree, he have a very good hockey sense. He's been very impressive as the team's leader at only 18 years old.

he got 61 points on a total of only 123 goals by the Team.

----
Bernier is a bit victim of his coach who play 4 lines and 2 pp units and ask everyone to play the system.

Look at Stockov who got 6 points in 7 game there and now he have 34 in 17 games with Québec.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Beatnik said:
I disagree, he have a very good hockey sense. He's been very impressive as the team's leader at only 18 years old.

he got 61 points on a total of only 123 goals by the Team.

----
Bernier is a bit victim of his coach who play 4 lines and 2 pp units and ask everyone to play the system.

Look at Stockov who got 6 points in 7 game there and now he have 34 in 17 games with Québec.

I think what they meant about Hennessey is that, he gets by on skill alone and speed, his positioning and defensive play need work.

X-SHARKIE

I cleared this all up on how I get my tapes, On my post about the 2004 entry draft eligible players. So just go look there, i'm not going to run this by you millions of times. :cry: :cry: Vlad, if you got nothing to say that adds to the topic then dont say it. I never seen somone on here post so many what I like to call "d***s ducked taped between there legs" kind of things. IF you cant bring anything to the topic but a :joker: , or one word. Then why post? Too much time on your hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->