stephen weiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTT3*

Hossa had more ice time than Flip.

Of course he did[/QUOTE]

Holmström had less. Homer had under 12 mins of ice time on ES. Flip had 13:33.

Holmer didn't play much when Detroit had the lead, Filppula was sent out to help shut down.

Hossa got top6 mins and so did Flip.

Fil was the sent out to shut down players and got a MASSIVE amount of PK time. He was one of the few trusted shut-down guys on the team behind Z and D

Flip was 5th on ES ice time in 08-09.

Picked up most of his minutes to shut down players. Wasn't out to score and didn't get much PP time.

And how about hose other seasons, too?

Like the last two where Flip outscored Weiss by 22 points?

NEXT....

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Flip hasn't been getting third line minutes since what, 2007? And you still keep up with this BS though everyone is telling you that.

This reminds me of the BS argument that he and I had on the trade board a while back about Quincey vs. Smith, where he argued that because Babcock praised Quincey six years ago (during his first go-round with the Wings), that means Quincey was the better player.

HTT3*

Datsyuk and Z weren't split up in the cup run.

Datsyuk - Z - Holmstrom
Franzen - Filppula - Samuelsson
Cleary - Draper - Drake
Hudler - Helm - Maltby

Hopefully Filppula re-signs and Samuelsson is healthy next year... then Wings can win another cup.

HTT3*

This reminds me of the BS argument that he and I had on the trade board a while back about Quincey vs. Smith, where he argued that because Babcock praised Quincey six years ago (during his first go-round with the Wings), that means Quincey was the better player.

You are making stuff up. Blatant lies. Stop making stuff up, it doesn't make you "cool" despite how cool you feel.

Making up stories worse than my 3 year old nephew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad