Stephen Dixon or Benoit Mondou

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Id take Dixon. He just seems more polished at this stage. I think Dixon's offensive game is a bit under rated. He may not be as creative as Mondou but he gets the job done.

Daniel_Tkaczuk

May 4, 2003
Downtown Halifax
Visit site
TMHUNH said:
I have never seen Dixon in person, so I can't comment on your actual question. But from what I have seen of Mondou he is much more of an all-around player than most think. He was very feisty, played well at both ends, and was the first to go after an opponent to defend an injured teammate. I haven't seen that much of him, but I love the edge that he plays with. You didn't see it so much when he was with the Bruins for camp, but once he got back to the Q I am sure he felt very confident, and he seemed to play with that cocky edge. I have only seen one of his Q games, but he threw some good hits, and scored a GWG on a great breakaway move. I would love to see him play again, and hope to soon. He is a fun one to watch.

Again....I don't know much of Dixon, and there are some great Q fans here that can give a great answer to this, but that is my 2 cents on Mondou.

Dixon. What's the big deal about Mondou anyway?

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
El Diablo said:
Which one is better and has more upside? I guess Mondou is better offensively while Dixon is the better all-around player.

I have never seen Dixon in person, so I can't comment on your actual question. But from what I have seen of Mondou he is much more of an all-around player than most think. He was very feisty, played well at both ends, and was the first to go after an opponent to defend an injured teammate. I haven't seen that much of him, but I love the edge that he plays with. You didn't see it so much when he was with the Bruins for camp, but once he got back to the Q I am sure he felt very confident, and he seemed to play with that cocky edge. I have only seen one of his Q games, but he threw some good hits, and scored a GWG on a great breakaway move. I would love to see him play again, and hope to soon. He is a fun one to watch.

Again....I don't know much of Dixon, and there are some great Q fans here that can give a great answer to this, but that is my 2 cents on Mondou.

PEli*

Dixon, for sure. He's a good offensive threat and will also play a solid defensive game. He's a great two way asset to have on your team and I'd say that while he's not as edgy as Mondou, his defensive skill balances that out.

I've only seen Mondou four or five times though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->