TSN: Stefan Noeson ruled ineligible for WJC

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
Why is Huberdeau able to play even though he's suspended but not Noesen ?

Senatorsfan90

Nov 26, 2012
Because his suspension would have been over on the 21st of December if he wasn't at camp, whereas Noesen extends into the actual tournament itself.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
Because his suspension would have been over on the 21st of December if he wasn't at camp, whereas Noesen extends into the actual tournament itself.

Yeah realized it after I posted.. Oh well, the WJC are really going to suck this year :(

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
I can just picture Rene Fasel sitting ominously in his dark, wood-paneled office, stroking his Tabbie's head and considering the important file on his desk. He glances out the window, but the Zurich sky-line is blurred in December grey.

"grey.. much like the Noeson file...."

Fasel leans back in his leather Eames desk chair and the Tabbie purrs, free from her master's judgement.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I can just picture Rene Fasel sitting ominously in his dark, wood-paneled office, stroking his Tabbie's head and considering the important file on his desk. He glances out the window, but the Zurich sky-line is blurred in December grey.

Fasel leans back in his leather Eames desk chair and the Tabbie purrs, free from her master's judgement.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooool, what is going on here.

TheOriginalSilf*

Well ****.

This makes the WJC a bit less enjoyable for me now.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
None match up to Lehner.

ray emery 2.0. ben blood as well, although whether on not he'll make it is up in the air. he might be tainting other players though. did you see alfie shoot the puck and niedermeyer? good thing that bum is retiring soon. may god have mercy on my for that one.

edit: 100th post. didn't take very long and doesn't seem like an accomplishment actually....

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden

So... when is the book out in the stores?

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
10 games for finishing his check, yikes.

well, he did finish it 2 feet in the air. but yeah, 10 games is pretty steep. I don't know how injured the other guy he is though, which gets considered too.
Maybe 5 or 6 games would have been more appropriate?

SelleckStache

Mar 12, 2007
Ottawa
well, he did finish it 2 feet in the air. but yeah, 10 games is pretty steep. I don't know how injured the other guy he is though, which gets considered too.

I think they have a minimum 10 game spot for any head-shot... not sure. But, after seeing the hit I'm still left saying: "that's it?"

What Huberdeau did was much more suspension worthy in my mind and in the end and he only got 4 games and is eligible to play. The OHL has a much lower tolerance for violence, especially head-shots (I get this) but if Huberdeau's incident happened in the OHL, you can bet the book would have been thrown at him.

Different league, different standards.

FightingIrish

Total Lak of Respek
Aug 30, 2010
Ottawa

Wtf did I just read

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com

Honestly I am okay with the 10 game suspension. But the fact that it carries over to the WJC something completely unassociated with the CHL makes it BS for me.

Thats the piss off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->