Stefan Liv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
Several articles ive read recently said the wings are going to sign Liv VERY soon... Probably as the playoffs continue or as the offseason progresses, since we arent looking too good right now

mole

May 7, 2002
Top line, baby
Visit site
zetterberg40 said:
Several articles ive read recently said the wings are going to sign Liv VERY soon... Probably as the playoffs continue or as the offseason progresses, since we arent looking too good right now
I thought the Wings never did that :P

Any links?

Robertsson 4-ever

Jan 26, 2004
Wexio
I have to say I'm a little more comfortable with Lundqvist in goal than Liv. Although the times I've seen Liv in the national team he has always been good, but Lundqvist just is superb, and he doesn't slip so many rebounds. I also, as someone mentioned, think they both will be in the NA next season, and both have a good chance in becoming NHL goalies.

I think Lundqvist will be the starter in the World Champs.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
mole said:
I thought the Wings never did that :P

Any links?

Dont remember where i was looking at, i read it in the actual paper a few days ago, and i think i read it somewhere online....

actually here i found it

Kevin Allen of USA Today told TSN on Sunday the Red Wings intend to sign Liv to play in North America as soon as possible.

Take it for what its worth

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Seiza said:
With stats like that in Färjestad next year, I can see myself shouting "SM-guld, SM-guld, SM-guld" next year... :D

Next years SM Guld has already been reserved for MODO. Its very likely that MODO will have the best SEL roster of all times.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Tampa GM said:
Next years SM Guld has already been reserved for MODO. Its very likely that MODO will have the best SEL roster of all times.

Still. No Wernblom. Which I find really sad.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Yes I agree. If any MODO player deserves to win its Magnus but I guess life goes on.

Rumor mention that MODO will have a pressconference next week to present the coach for next season and this is getting way off topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->