Proposal: Stecher to Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
My nose ain't wet either.

That said, Montreal is only looking for top-end talent. Bergevin, on the other hand...

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Stecher to Montreal? I know we are having a hard time making the playoffs these days but is it that bad we need a stretcher? :laugh:

giphy.gif

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
With all injuries they got recently, its a bad idea to have a Stetcher in your bench when you have to ask fast for a Stretcher

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
With Weber out and Petry likely being traded, the habs need a RHD to fill in currently with Fluery and Brook still developing. Is this trade something that MTL may be interested in right now and is the value fair?

To MTL
- T. Stecher

To Van
- D. Weise
- 2021 Habs Third Round Pick
-2020 Panthers Fifth Round Pick
A offer that the Hab would have no interest in and why would we give up draft picks for this guy?

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
With Weber out and Petry likely being traded, the habs need a RHD to fill in currently with Fluery and Brook still developing. Is this trade something that MTL may be interested in right now and is the value fair?

To MTL
- T. Stecher

To Van
- D. Weise
- 2021 Habs Third Round Pick
-2020 Panthers Fifth Round Pick

Substitute Karl Alzner for Dale Weise and you've got a deal.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
A offer that the Hab would have no interest in and why would we give up draft picks for this guy?
Stecher is going to get a Qualifying Offer that is quite a bit more than he’s worth, isn’t that right? Considering that, does
Stecher have any value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad