Norway: Stavanger Oilers wins the 2014 IIHF Continental Cup

robwangjing

Jul 10, 2013
Beijing
Congratulations! I was cheering for team Stavanger. :nod:

I was wondering one thing about this. Did other fans in Norway also appreciate this victory of their rival team or do they don't care that Stavanger won this game? Because I think it could be special for most hockey interested people in Norway that they won. But perhaps other fans don't care or wanted them to lose?

Heia Norge

Mar 14, 2012
Norway
Congratulations! I was cheering for team Stavanger. :nod:

I was wondering one thing about this. Did other fans in Norway also appreciate this victory of their rival team or do they don't care that Stavanger won this game? Because I think it could be special for most hockey interested people in Norway that they won. But perhaps other fans don't care or wanted them to lose?

There are some few Vålerenga fans that didn’t like this. But overall every hockey fan here in Norway are very happy for Stavanger and that they managed to win this.

They will get an opportunity to participate in the Champions Hockey League if they win the Norwegian GET league, and there is a good chance for that happening.

This is great news :handclap:

http://www.aftenbladet.no/100Sport/ishockey/-Velkommen-til-mesterligaen_-Norge-412523_1.snd#.UtQbBPTuLh2

robwangjing

Jul 10, 2013
Beijing
I think that's great, that people look beyond the national rivalry and support the other teams when they do something well. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad