Trade: Stauskas and Baldwin to the Pacers

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
how many teams has stauskas been on now?

Well, it's not like he suited up for Houston, but I guess technically he was a member of their franchise.....for like, twelve hours.

I hope the Pacers don't keep this game of hot potato going any more. Let the guy settle in already. :laugh:

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
This is actually a good fit for sauce in the short term as he should get some opportunity with Dipo out. If his shot is falling he's a solid guy off the bench, if not he's completely useless. Pacers need shooters pretty bad.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i'd say the lakers should pick up stauskas because he can shoot but then he can't play against them which means he won't be good

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
This is actually a good fit for sauce in the short term as he should get some opportunity with Dipo out. If his shot is falling he's a solid guy off the bench, if not he's completely useless. Pacers need shooters pretty bad.

According to woj the Pacers are waiving him so the only place he fits right now is on his sofa waiting for the phone to ring.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
damn that's cold aha. he's one of those guys that explode for 25+ once a month, but I guess that's not worth a roster spot to most teams.

Fwiw I like him and hope he has some success. Seemed like a good guy when he played for the Sixers, but he's never really developed much as a player.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Don’t know too much about the details of basketball - why did the Rockets make these trades?

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Which ones? They basically overhauled their bench to make it cheaper to stay under the luxury tax.

This one, Ennis, and the 3-way with Sacramento and Cleveland.

That’s what I thought (clearing cap), but wasn’t totally sure. Thanks.

Reactions: mymerlincat

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Back to the Cavs he goes.

What a week for the poor guy. Traded three times and placed on waivers.

Traded from Portland to Cleveland
Traded from Cleveland to Houston two days later
Traded from Houston to Indiana the same day
Waived by Indiana
Signed by Cleveland

Trying to think of another time one player bounced around so quick like this. Four teams in one week. :laugh:

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Back to the Cavs he goes.

What a week for the poor guy. Traded three times and placed on waivers.

Traded from Portland to Cleveland
Traded from Cleveland to Houston two days later
Traded from Houston to Indiana the same day
Waived by Indiana
Signed by Cleveland

Trying to think of another time one player bounced around so quick like this. Four teams in one week. :laugh:

Balwin too was traded 3 times and cut once.

The only way this would be even funnier is if he signed with Portland.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->