Post-Game Talk (GBU): Static Discharge

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Wait was it really sobotka in the shootout? Did I black out cause I swear it was Mittelstadt

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
We've essentially scored 1 goal in each of our last 3 games (Suckbotka goal with 4 seconds left excluded). They're not even entertaining anymore when they lose.

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
0F512B1D-AADE-4DF4-82C5-1FEBC99F9346.jpeg

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Game not nearly as close as the score; we were out-shot by 10, dominated in the face-off dot, and TB hit what? 4 goal posts? On top of that, Hutton was phenomenal. If he puts in a normal night's work and TB hits a few less posts, this is an easy win for them in regulation.

The real problem, though, is that we will revert to normal business in the next game or 2 and not continue to play on the same level.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Hutton was back to his pre-throwing away 2 points by himself by fumbling the puck behind the net and losing his confidence for the rest of the season until now again.

I liked Erod with Eichel. I hope it stays, and Botterill brings up any center to replace Sobotka

Leclerc

Dec 31, 2018
the power(less) plays were so bad. what the hell happened? their power play has been good, then bad, then bad again.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Hutton was back to his pre-throwing away 2 points by himself by fumbling the puck behind the net and losing his confidence for the rest of the season until now again.

I liked Erod with Eichel. I hope it stays, and Botterill brings up any center to replace Sobotka

Any center... hmmm, I'd even try Dikembe Mutombo, if only for the times we'd hear RJ and Razor call him "Dim-kebe Mutob-mo" or "Dikembe Svoboda".

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
G: Risto launching Gourde into the post and planting Kucherov on his ass twice.

B: They didn't play this way when it mattered against inferior competition.

U: Bogosian

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
G: Risto launching Gourde into the post and planting Kucherov on his ass twice.

B: They didn't play this way when it mattered against inferior competition.

U: Bogosian
That's been team policy for like a decade now. Show up for the stiffer competition and then mail in the games you should expect to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad