Statement from Evander Kane

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Holy moly, a gut shot.

Not to derail from EK9, but adding this to EK65's similar experience and his Sens drama, Jumbo's last leg of his career, Simek going down, let's hope all the boys rally and bring it home this year for everyone. So much fuel to power them.

Thoughts are with EK9 and his fam.

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Heartbreaking.

Roller coaster of a season, emotionally, both on and off the ice for this organization.

Reactions: Sandisfan

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Holy moly, a gut shot.

Not to derail from EK9, but adding this to EK65's similar experience and his Sens drama, Jumbo's last leg of his career, Simek going down, let's hope all the boys rally and bring it home this year for everyone. So much fuel to power them.

Thoughts are with EK9 and his fam.

And Curtis and Amy Brown with their daughter Aubri. (IOW, the reason their foundation is called the Aubri Brown Club.)

My guess is he has a lot of support from the Browns and their foundation. The "WAGs" really are a team unto themselves. (Great podcast from Ida and Julie out of the Predators organization that's from the SO point of view.)

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
My god what a sad week for the Sharks organization. You got the Baker thing, Simik, and now this. And despite that the Sharks have been playing great hockey.

My thoughts are with the Kane family. :(

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->