Confirmed with Link: Stastny to IR, Jaskin to Blues

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL
Can Jaskin have a seperate locker room and not practice with the team? Maybe he wont get sick

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Wise move by coaching staff. Young fresh legs and needed mental boost. I wouldn't even say no if they would bring up Lindbohm one time before Gunnar comes back.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Wouldn't mind seeing Jaskin with Backes and Oshie, give him a shot with the big guns to see how he does.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Wouldn't mind seeing Ott with Backes and Oshie, give him a shot with the big guns to see how he does.

Hitch edit.

4eb81807cf318.image_.jpg

Jaskin can play 4th line 8:00 TOI and Ott 18:00 TOI.

Seriously

Code:
Jaskin - Backes - Oshie
Steen - Berglund - Lindström
Schwartz - Lehterä - Tarasenko
Ott - Lapierre - Reaves

That would look great. Thank God we have these young guns like Jaskin and Lindbohm.

Last edited:

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberyn
Wouldn't mind seeing Ott with Backes and Oshie, give him a shot with the big guns to see how he does.

I thought you weren't joking at first. I was about ready to scream. :rant:

Jaskin, as long as he sleeps in a different room and doesn't touch anyone's germs, will be a great addition at this point. We keep our best line together, the starting to work swede line now complete with Steen, and we give our most anemic line a shot in the arm. Also, Ott will not be playing too line minutes, right? Right?!?

Maybe Jaskin can help with getting some dirty goals and not being afraid to push to the center.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Jaskin with Backes and Oshie could definitely be a good thing if he can keep up with them. You know he's going to crash and bang. He'll definitely drive the net and pound the rebounds. That's the way Backes needs to get back to playing.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I think Jaskin will get Paajarvi's slot from last game: fourth line wing and taking some shifts with the Backes line. Alternates with Ott depending how they are playing. On paper starts on the fourth line, but in reality he has a chance to seize the ice time if his play dictates it. Paajarvi was underwhelming, unfortunately.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Jaskin-Backes-Oshie is what I think most of us hope to see, but let's just hope Hitch sees it that way.

As for Stastny, this doesn't bother me. He'll be fresher come March/April. :)

pPiq8a7.png

RR10*

Will Stastny be ready to play against the Avalanche on saturday? I'd love to see him play in that game.

RR10*

Blues Head Coach Ken Hitchcock said Monday he hopes Stastny will be a full practice participant by the end of this week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad